Chapter 7 - The Northern Lights (Björnetha) Extra!

Agnetha, after the fatigue of her long trip with Bjorn to see the Northern Lights in Sweden, shivering with her feet and aching, preoccupied with her affairs, and especially what would come from here, leaned back in one of the armchairs she had in Linda's bedroom while the little girl slept like an angel after the fun afternoon she had had.
She put on her red robe, and knee socks, tied her hair in a bun, sipped ginger tea, thinking of everything that had happened, closed her eyes, to recap what had happened. And, we can make you understand what happened that day ...

***

Bjorn had stocked the car and filled his tires, to make sure he was completely perfect to make his trip. After the last preparations, he placed only the essentials in a bag that was kneaded in the bottom of the wardrobe, interlaced a black scarf inside his caramel-colored coat, putting his hands in his pocket while waiting for Agnetha in the hall.
She felt a great deal of anxiety within herself, how long ago she was waiting to get some of her comfort zone somewhat stressful, after all, she was almost a rising star. She wore a cream overcoat, over a long-sleeved black blouse, with her favorite choker and medium-breasted boots.
She looked at herself in the mirror for the last time, tugging her fringe very carefully and delicately, closing the zipper of her small suitcase, which contained a few changes of clothes, savings, and even an extra scarf. She knew Bjorn could forget ... Smiling to herself, catching Linda a little chilled from the cradle, which had her cheeks rosy, with the pacifier in her small mouth.
- Well ... I think I'm ready. she said, more to herself than to an impatient Bjorn, stamping her feet, checking her watch.
Björn looked down at her and nodded, trying to say something like ...
"Anna, these clothes look good on you, the scent you passed, floral ... Very good. he said with a smile as he smelled his wife from a distance.
"Oh, did you mean to say I'm pretty in a cool, low-key way?" Agnetha said, folding her arms, rolling her eyes, wincing.
"Exactly that, my dear. Take that into account, you know I do not deal with that kind of thing very much. he shrugged, laughing rather uneasily down the stairs.
(At this time, as told in previous chapters, Agnetha left Frida taking care of her daughter, so it will not be repeated again).
- It's exactly 1 hour 30 minutes of travel, we will not get very tired. Bjorn said, shifting the speed of the fast-moving convertible onto the road, the wind crashing into his face in a somewhat chilly afternoon. "You look like you've cried a lot, or something, because when you're alone in the bedroom, I do not know what to do ... Especially when I'm too late from the studio and you're already asleep ..., "he said, closing the glass half, trying to pull some subject with Anna, who until then, was quiet watching the quiet landscape.
"I'm just tired, but now I wonder, since when do you care?" Agnetha said in a low tone, frowning, looking down, for she was afraid of what she was thinking at the moment.
"Of course I care, why do you think so?" It's just the lack of time, after all, we're famous now, Agnetha! The money will be easier and finally we will be recognized, several presentations around the world, our last compositions in Waterloo and ABBA (album), were the pinnacle for us. said Bjorn, in a calculating and even self-centered tone, gesturing, taking his hands off the wheel, in a frenzy. After all, it seemed that Agnetha did not do much of it.
"So I'm just the" machine "of making money? No matter my love that seems to be one-sided, our daughter or the things I wanted us to think together, about the future, about our marriage. Nothing is the same Bjorn! Absolutely nothing. We are almost in 1976, not so long ago that we are married, but I realize that maybe, just maybe I am nothing to you at all. It is! You do not care about me, you care about you! said Agnetha, taking a deep breath, heart in her mouth, turning red and trembling, surprised that she had finally released the pressure on his chest. "My crying is not about being dissatisfied with our success, but rather, because the family I was thinking of having, the marriage I would like to have, is completely sunk. You know I can not stand airplanes and things like that.
- Agnetha, I'm not saying this, please understand! Why are you so complicated? You are my wife, the mother of my daughter, who I love very much. But you should stop this drama from being afraid and panicking about everything, I really can not understand you very well in those parts, see Frida ... She can be so grumpy at times, but she and Benny get on very well and if you accept it the way you are, why can not you do the same? Bjorn said in a nervous, disdainful way, finally parked the car a little way out of town to walk to the train they would have to catch until the northern lights finally arrived.
- Do not put them in the middle! The question is about you and me. I'm not complicated, I just do not accept little from anyone. You should know how to love me and know me, at least try hard. But you do not care, and I get it all right. I do not know why I believed that this journey could unite us and finally leave my soul alone. - said Agnetha still shivering, taking her purse and putting on the gloves, closing the car door abruptly.
"You have to learn Agnetha, I am like this, and forgive me, I will not change. You know I love you. That's all that matters ... Sometimes I think, well, I do not know ... You're too lonely, why do not you try to make more friends or buy a sedative, I think it can soothe your nervous system ... Bjorn shrugged, flipping the key in the car, walking quietly, not regretting what he told the place they would buy the tickets. For him, the way he expressed himself, would not affect Agnetha in a negative way.
"God give me patience ... You just have to put up with it a little more, focus on the aurora borealis. Agnetha said to herself, clenching her fists, walking with the force of hatred for the snow, following her Björn horse.

Then they entered the locomotive, which transmitted warm air that could warm the soul. Agnetha ordered a hot chocolate, with a small piece of strawberry cake to accompany, Bjorn had a strong espresso without sugar. (Metaphor between sweet and bitter way Anna Bjorn in this chapter, each one asked, demonstrates how acted in this deplorable situation).
"What did you think of the view, very beautiful, do not you think?" Sometimes I wonder, why not come in these places often ... - said Björn, completely alone, sipping his last bitter drink, admiring the scenery, the locomotive of the window showed.
- It's beautiful, yes. Agnetha said, wiping her dirty lips as she took her large cup of cinnamon chocolate with satisfaction.
"Look, the big bear and the three Marias on the right. said Björn, pointing like a little boy to the constellations bright and apparent from that point of view.
"Yes, it's beautiful," Agnetha said impatiently, stamping her feet, adjusting her scarf and putting on her gloves again.
"Anna, will you stay with me like this the whole trip?" - Björn said giving a kiss to her forehead, stroking her natural hair.
- Björn ... - Agnetha said yielding to the touch, looking at his lips, with the desire to kiss them entirely, leaning on his shoulders. "I just wanted these fights between us to stop, and the two of you were satisfied with that ..." Agnetha looked down, blushing and a little more timid, biting her lips.
I do not like to see you so serious ... More than is usually the way your eyes get lighter when you're angry and impressive. he said with a low laugh, stealing an Agnetha's badge, while she was scattered.
"The way you make me tremble inside and make me have an emotional fever is impressive. said Agnetha, frowning, smiling at her lips, returning the seal.

Then, after making the "peace" of the small discussion, they arrived at the small village, which had some accommodations, in the middle of the extensive forest. The aurora borealis danced in the sky, with a show of lights and colors, with a cold that could freeze anyone. The two of them sat on the roof of the accommodation they intended to stay at that moment, picked up a small blanket and intertwined each other while watching the show itself of nature, while they drank a nice glass of wine after having eaten a delicious soup hot.
"You look like an angel when you look up at the sky with a curious and shy look at the same time. said Björn, smiling, sipping his third cup of cabernet.
"It makes me shiver, like music." Agnetha said, biting her lip again, embarrassed by the compliment. - We have to do this more often, so often ... What worries me is Linda, always have to stay with her Aunt Frida, I can not do ... - without completing the end of the sentence, Agnetha was prevented by Björn , who came closer to Agnetha's face, allowing herself to be carried away by the pleasure of the moment and a trance of alcohol, kissing her with tenderness and warmth.

- Stop catching me off guard! - Agnetha said with a laugh, shaking her legs after giving her soul to that kiss she wanted so much. "Why does tonight have to end so soon?" I just wanted to be here, forever, maybe. she said, speaking in a sad tone, giving a sideways smile.
"I'll always catch you off guard, that's how good things happen, without which we wait, dear ..." Björn said, snuggling her arm around Agnetha's shoulder, sniffing her neck with the scent of flowers. "By the way, that perfume is the best you go, have I said that?" he said, approaching once more.
"I think so," she said, giving herself again, without hesitation. And...

***

(Linda wakes up screaming)

"Oh my Christ! Agnetha said, throwing tea all over the place, awakening from her thoughts that were farther than she'd expected. Checking the clock that marked the hours of dawn.
She looked around, her heart racing. She did not understand why or how her thoughts might have gone so far, how her memories could be so convincing, and how she lived all over again, in her fashion.
She did not hesitate to be like that, after all, she believed that everything could change, surely she could. And this sad and troubled phase, for sure, passed for an instant, the storm finally might have ended for her.
Agnetha knew that peace would not last forever in her spirit, but somehow, just to see that Björn arrived earlier, being in the room, listening to the radio, that made her smile ... She calmed his daughter with a little song of lulling the little girl's hair until she went back to sleep, forgetting the probable bad dream she'd had.

More one chapter to you all, if you have doubt or some feedback, you can send me in my IG: @annifrid1945 on Instagram. Thank you so much for your reading! ❤