Chapter 6 - Happy Hawaii ( The Luau)

(Ending of previous chapter)

"Shall we see Mama, my dear?" - said Frida putting the pacifier in the shout that Linda was giving, throwing herself on the floor and taking off her shoes. - Mommy's coming! Look at the flowers, you want to see them in the garden and play with the bees so they sting you and Aunt Frida get deaf?
Then, after Frida caught the sensitive Linda in her lap, in the blink of an eye, like magic, three dry beats and two rings on the doorbell were heard, which made the girl cry desperately louder.
"Agnetha, for God's sake, get your little sack of tears!" Frida smirked, tugging at her long hair that was completely drenched with sweat.
"I promise I will not go on such long trips this way, and give you all this work," Agnetha said, taking her daughter, ashamed, with a sad and awkward look.
- Long? You've only stayed the day away. That's just my obligation, my dear. said Frida, running her hands through Agnetha's beaded blond hair.
-Soon it will be your turn. - said Björn laughing making a joke, giving a nudge in Benny, who was almost sleeping on the sofa.
- WHAT? Benny jumped to his feet, leaving his all-important economy paper to fall to the floor.
"You'd better rest, after all, tomorrow will be full for all of us, will not you?" said Frida, poking once more at Benny's fatigue, which was surfacing once more after the shock. He grunted something, like a statement.
"I'm really grateful for everything, I know how beautiful Linda is not an easy girl to deal with ... But, she likes you. And she is so smelling and her cheeks reddened again, I really wanted to take care of my daughter that way, to be completely with her, always. All the love I've kept in my chest. Agnetha said, running her hands lightly on Linda's rosy cheeks, speaking the words more to her than to her friend.
- I can assure you, Anna ... After we record "Arrival" tomorrow, and cast the date awaited by our fans who are not yet many, I can be honest, things will improve. I guarantee you will. said Frida, adjusting her coat, leaning against the door of her house, sitting on the step and lighting a cigarette.
"The trip was not the way I expected it to be. Nothing was as I expected. But we can not change anyone, can we? We can not demand more than we have ... My daughter is enough for me, and you. Agnetha smiled, disguising her disappointment.
Bjorn said something like: Come on, honey.
The two of them were silent for a while, then said good-bye with two kisses.
Frida watched as Agnetha got into the car and then drove off to the end of the street.

"Benny," said Frida, sitting rather tiredly in her favorite chair, putting a thick blanket over her legs to hide from Benny's drowsy look and cold. "I guess I gave up the idea of ​​having kids together, maybe I'm getting old for it, my back is completely killing me. she laughed as she tugged nervously from her chest as she gestured with her hands at the mess and dirt the house was on.
"Honey ... No, no ... Worry about it now. You need to rest your vocal chords and you need to take care of yourself. said Benny, scratching his eyes, looking at Frida with a blurred, tired look. "I know ... I know if you wanted a daughter, the name would certainly be Elizabeth, Elizabeth Lyngstad Andersson ..."
"My little Liz," said Frida in a low tone, rising effortlessly, struggling with laziness, to shelter beside Benny. "A little blond girl with blue eyes and freckles and a separate smile. she said to herself, laughing at the absurdity she had said.
Benny was snoring beside her, which made her smile, kissing his head and heading for the phone.
- Oh, Ragnar ... Hans is there? said Frida, lighting a cigarette again, her hands shaking and her heart racing.
Without a word, Ragnar handed the phone to his eldest son.
"Mom, I'm so homesick, you promise to come and see us one more time?" The blue daisies are waiting for you ... I swear Lise is fine! I'm taking good care of her, Daddy is not very nice to us, your picture is still on my desk, did you know, Mom? I'm listening to Abba always being advertised on the radio, I'm glad for that! I hope you and Uncle Benny are well together! said Hans, not breathing for a moment, thrilled to speak to his mother.
- Oh my sweetheart, I promise we'll have more moments with Uncle Benny, and I'm grateful for everything ... When things are tough around, you please call me, the number will always be the same. I'm calling to say how much I miss you and how much my love is great for both of you. May the daisies keep waiting for me, I will be with you soon. I promise! Things will be better. said Frida, taking a deep breath for her son, not to feel her voice quivering with remorse.
"Mama, are you crying?" Please, do not cry! I know you're doing your best, we both know that. You need to be happy, I'll always be watching you sing like you always do. Daddy is asking me to go to bed, I hope to talk to you soon, good night, Mommy! A thousand kisses and hugs. said Hans euphorically speaking to his mother, with a hint of sadness, after all, he wanted to have said all this himself.
- Good night my little one, I hope God saves them for me, sleep well. said Frida, putting the phone on the hook, holding onto the seat of the chair so as not to fall to the ground, again forming a waterfall of tears. How much longer would she have to make that sacrifice? She knew she was close, but the pain was as it was in her physique. He wept again coldly, so Benny would not wake up. As soon as she put on her pajamas, she snuggled in beside him, as if absolutely nothing had happened.

•1975•

"Oh Aggie, before we go, look what I found here in our dressing room!" said Frida, jumping with joy, taking two overalls of different colors from the top cabinets. A dark green and another wine, made in the right measure, by itself. "Look, you see! Guess who made them? Frida put on her sunglasses and smiled curiously.
"I think it was one of those confections around here, is not it?" Or one of our associates? Agnetha said, putting the last button on her gray overalls, pretending to be unconcerned.
"Stop being mad. It was me, the witch of ABBA confections, my dear. Frida laughed, clawing at Agnetha's fringe and pulling her hand toward the dressing room door.
Then they all got into Benny Andersson's convertible and red car, without his morning sickness and without his whiskey hidden in the glove compartment of the car.
Everyone starts humming Knowing me, Knowing You, screaming loudly: AHA
Arriving at Polar Music, everything was already prepared for the recording of the new album of success that would make ABBA be recognized by the outside world.
Frida began the intonation of Dancing Queen, along with rhythm and harmony, making the music take shape.
Benny looked at her tenderly, he knew how much one of her favorites was, attentive to mark his presence as she sang.
The harmony of the girls' voices was something to impress anyone, shivering all the time in Agnetha, who smiled when it happened, impressed.
- Ooh, see that girl, watch the scene, diggin 'the Dancing Queen, diggin' the Dancing Queen! Aaaah, aaaah, turururururu. Final piano play
Frida cheered on her song that controlled her heart, giving a hug to Agnetha, who was also content with the conquest.
After Dancing Queen came, Fernando, Knowing Me Knowing You (AHA), Happy Hawaii and all that they endured, always happy and happy with the result.
" vamos a la playa mi preciosa, vamos a la praia mi tigresa (Let's go to the beach, my tigress, let's go to the beach, my precious)" Benny said, humming Frida in her arms, a sincere smile on her face, kissing her. by the whole body.
After so much hard work and a tiring day, what was prepared for them on one of Stockholm's beaches in the late afternoon was a kind of lual, where heaven gave a gift to all four, a perfect orange sunset , with a beautiful relief in the sky.
Frida and Agnetha wore white dresses of distinct but matching designs, along with a wreath and bare feet in the sand, taking from one of the baskets a rosé champagne toward the bonfire where Benny and Bjorn were wearing floral shirts that also matched.
Bjorn picked up his guitar a little out of tune, and began timidly making the happy hawaii melody.
Then everyone began to sing loudly, dancing around the campfire almost drunk.
"Little Benny, shall we go to the sea?" Please! You have to stop being fearful. Frida said completely out of herself, taking off her dress and getting only lingerie, which would serve as the "bikini" of the time, which were wine-colored.
Benny without hesitation, accompanied the euphoric and out-of-the-way Frida to the sea. While Bjorn was singing to Agnetha, who was looking at him ungraciously, as he listened to Frida's reaction taking Benny to the sea.
"I doubt you go to the bottom, too deep, I'd like to go as far as the orange relief is, will you take me there, Benny?" Frida jumped on his lap as they entered the sea.
"I would take you wherever you wanted, my dear. he said with a scare with her jumping and laughing.
They walked to the bottom, where only the head was visible, between the calm and salty waters of the sea, observing the Full Moon that would arrive already.
"Let's do it then, let's do it some time, by boat, by ship, let's do it forever. You and me, sugar. Frida pulled him into a long kiss, which made Benny melt again for her.
And how they wanted that moment to be eternalized, a moment full of joys and even, full of passion and tenderness.
Maybe it was the beginning of a great era, something big was waiting for them. What could come next?

P.S: I will add very soon what happend in a little trip of Agnetha and Björn, like an extra. I hope you like it! If you have doubt or a feedback, my ig is: @annifrid1945 on Instagram! Thank you so much for read this! ❤