Chapter 12 - Tropical Loveland (Australia's tour) Part 2.

- Monstruous burgers for you, Frid? Are you sure you won't be sick eating all this? - Benny chuckled at his beloved's starving hunger, with the tray of snacks in one hand and Soda's soft drinks in the other, balancing it very carefully, placing it on the almost unbelievably clean Australian diner table that was blocks away. from the seafront. With black leather benches and white tables, gleaming porcelain floors, and beautiful light fixtures that left the atmosphere warm and cool, with pop rock playing in the background at low volume.

-Oh yeah! Does this snack combo come with the tiny stuffed kangaroo we can hang in our bag as a keychain? Sounds like a great memory! Unfortunately, my dear Benny ... I can't miss the opportunity to taste the delicious monstrous hamburger on Australian lands ... Maybe with kangaroo meat, huh? Frida grimaced, putting a lot of ketchup on her crispy chips and a wonderful smell of her hamburger, which contained a lot of cheese and an unparalleled smell of barbecue meat on the Australian bread.

- Eat, Anna ... I'm worried about your low blood pressure. said Bjorn, his mouth full of his tasty X-Salad with homemade mayonnaise and lots of ketchup, looking slightly worried at Agnetha, who was taking a big drink of Coke.

-Bjorn ... I'm eating. My hamburger is bigger than yours, by the way. - Agnetha said shaking the box of his hamburger with one hand, raising his eyebrow and rolling his eyes.

Despite the somewhat relaxed mood, the night would soon come, like a sneaky, mischievous child. The white and gold of the beautiful costumes would shine tonight. Dances, songs and the only vibration that made everyone love them and their music deeply. The smiles of children and even parents, grandparents, uncles, and the whole family smiled at the sound of one of the biggest hits on the streets. Everywhere you could hear: Friday night, and the lights are low ... Or anything about the new Scandinavian album.

- Aggie, honey ... How are you, honey? How about we go out and buy some things? Just for a change... And to leave these men, "Frida said, pointing to Benny and grimacing, just to annoy him. Side for tonight, we have two hours. What do you think? - Frida said, swallowing the last piece of her monstrous hamburger, taking the last sips of her Soda and finally wiping her mouth with her napkin, giving Agnetha an excited and eager smile. She knew she wasn't supposed to have an opinion about anything, it was about her and it was about something no one knew about. No one knew she suffered.

"I just hope the zipper closes tonight." Because I just feel ... Willing to have a strawberry milkshake. The answer is yes to shopping in Australia. - Agnetha said smiling at Frida in the same way, snapping her fingers and getting up to order the Milkshake together to go shopping together in the trendiest shops in Sydney.

Frida kissed Benny from afar, saying with her lips, I love you. And blinking, pulling Anna by the arms with their high heels echoing around the place, in a quick step reaching the seaside in the center of town. At least 100 people stopped her asking for autographs, photos, and everything they could do with them, before the security guards noticed and threw people across the street. Their names were called, their hands were touched and many hugs were given with great sympathy.
They ran down the street like two little girls, the intense wind blowing in their beautiful, shiny hair, smelling specifically of cherry and chocolate. Their happy and innocent looks for a moment, smiling out of nowhere and visiting countless shops throughout the city center.

They bought dresses, coats, boots, caps, mugs, stuffed animals and sunglasses, and perfumes with bright, strong smells. Frida bought a nice new T-shirt for Benny, but now from Australia. A beautiful velvet embossed kangaroo, written: You're half of my orange. I love you, my sweetie.

- Oh, Anna ... How long we didn't do that. Now we spend more time talking badly about men's habits, touring or my beautiful sponsors. - Frida said panting on a solid wooden bench near the resort where they were staying, giving all the bags to security Big Joe. "Now ... what was going on at the burger table?" Tell me everything. - Frida said, putting her hands on her chin, looking firmly in the eyes of Agnetha, under her sunglasses.

- That was crazy ... Maybe we would go to the newspapers tomorrow, all over Australia. It was perfect. - Agnetha said smiling, biting her lips, with pink cheeks, putting her sunglasses over her beautiful hair. Therefore, assuming a somewhat sad and worried expression.

"The truth is ... Frida, I think certain things, when they're forced and don't fit us, we'd better let go." Just let ... And learn to live with the reality that nothing is forever. Absolutely nothing is a perfect fairy tale. It was years together, but now what? I need to take on the role of a mother and take care of my children. I don't mind being by his side, or singing ... I'm just expressing my worth as an artist. I have you and Benny, who is a great friend to me. I believe... "Anna said, tucking her hair back, taking a deep breath, her eyes rather teary, being dried quickly in the breeze of the sea air. "Bjorn already has someone else, a woman ... Whoever she is." Simply, I do not care. I have to worry about my well being. It's sad? Man, it's disappointing and frustrating. But enough, I won't charge anything for any man. Bjorn stresses me out. Anna said at last, frowning and waving her hands as she explained everything to Frida, releasing a heavy weight from her heart, smiling a little awkwardly at Frida, who listened in disbelief.

"Aggie, I think ... The ability to send someone to shit, you should get for your life." This is Agnetha. A great woman and I will help her grow up and forget someone who made her suffer so much ... Because, I have no way of knowing what was literally going on inside 4 walls ... Is not it? said Frida, looking into her eyes and wiping her smudged mascara on her cheeks. "It will be all right, I promise, from the bottom of my heart, my dear." You know I love you. she said, hugging her almost breaking all of her ribs and giving him a peck on the forehead shyly.

"Are you ready to be a great woman tonight?" That costume makes your body perfect ... So ... Sexy! Like a tigress. Frida laughed and winked at Anna as he lifted her off the stool and spun her around while she stood in front of a mirror. - Is that you. Look how beautiful, you smiling, Agnetha! Look at your eyes, your hair! WOW! May Australians take care of themselves. said Frida, nudging her and throwing her hip against hers, pulling her quickly to the resort to finally prepare for the big night. The BIGGEST NIGHT.

To continue at the part 3.