EP: THE SPECIAL CHAPTER: Var är min clown

"Anni-Frid Lyngstad, a woman out of her time, with her charisma and beauty, soft velvet voice, striking and dazzling look. Although everyone knows her career on television or even by the ABBA group (currently), it is difficult distinguish the past from this woman. "

(As told by Frida, the narrative will no longer be written by Anna).

"That day, I put one of my favorite Petula Clark records on the turntable, playing This is my song.
I was standing up, combing my hair with soft, soft gestures, putting mascara on my slightly watery eyes and then putting on the bracelet I liked best along with the set of earrings.
Hans was practically the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, it was my great boy, I was impressed by how quickly he had grown up, I was in formal clothes, I combed his hair aside with some gel and colony of Ragnar.
Lotta was incredibly agitated that day, wearing her beautiful white lace dress, which barely held her small arms, I took her with much affection and gave her her milk in her bottle, after putting her pacifier on my lap, smoothing carefully the golden strands of hair on her head.
I finally slipped into my heels, and zipped the small briefcase I carried with me.
I vaguely remembered the day of my marriage, when I was about 16, the rush was the same, the change was the same, after almost 7 years. I did it for the sake of survival, does not mean that I was not happy, it means that it was necessary, I had to fight, I certainly fought with gusto. When something was missing for my children, I would sew everything with my own hands without hesitation. Besides being a singer, I was a mother too, a housewife and wife. That is the great fact.
My children were practically feeling what was happening, brought Hans with me to the backyard, where they were the beautiful field of daisies that I and he used to play catch-all when I could, along with him.
I sat down on the solid wooden bench silently, reading the magazine that I was the photo on the cover, for a hair product, lit a cigarette and crossed my legs, breathing deeply, with mascara almost all erased.
"Hans, dear ..." I said softly to my son, with his head down, looking at his little social shoes, his eyes watering. "I do not want you to forget anything, it will not be goodbye, I'll never abandon you, or Lotta." You are just about everything. I want you to take good care of your sister, as you have always observed me do. I'll be with you, know where? I said to him, running a hand over his face wet with tears, which looked directly at me. "Right here in your little heart. I will strive to be with you again and see you grow. Never forget anything, my dear. - I said again, with such a simple look and a smile that I never gave so sincerely, with tears in my eyes.
"Mama, why does it have to be like this?" I do not want to lose you. You always make my milk very warm in the morning and you can sing so well, I love to pick the flowers for you and to see you sing for the Lotta and for me, Dad sings very badly. Hans sighed with the sobbing that came in his chest, turning red and almost having an emotional fever, hugging me strongly.
"Oh dear ..." I said, pausing. "Unfortunately, nothing is forever, and nothing can be good forever, too ... These things must happen in order for the paths to expand and so that Mother is no longer hurt, because she ... She does not love her father anymore, and nor he to me. So we need to separate. I said, taking care of my words, adjusting Hans's white shirt.
"Are you staying with Uncle Benny?" The pianist? he said, calming down, taking a deep breath. - I like him!
- Yes! See him right there. - I said smiling and waving to Benny who was already parking the car, a bit far away.
"Am I going to be able to stay at your house?" And also, I'm going to have more brothers, like Lotta? Hans said excitedly, cheering quickly after the news.
- There you go, my good boy! Other brothers we can not guarantee, but you will always be welcome where you want with us. I promise I'll take good care of your mother, the way it has to be. Behave yourself. said Benny, smiling and messing with Hans's hair, taking my little bag from my hands, wrapping his hands around my waist.
Hans walked up the steps of the backyard ladder and waved Lotta in his arms until I and Benny disappeared from sight, I got in the car and leaned my head against the glass of the car, which was half open, where we could see a haze hovering in the air and my chest a little too tight and a few more tears in my eyes, which I did not really think would stop so easily, that was the truth.