Chapter 14 - Christmas Confessions? (Part.1)

The smell of coffee, the quietness in Stockholm's little alley, and the fine rays of sunlight that surpassed the thin silk curtain of one of the windows of Benny and Frida's beautiful, minimalist home. It was a most perfect day, though... Two little tornadoes called Christian and Linda were spending a few days in the house of nothing more, nothing less, Aunt Frifri.

- Aunt Fri, Aunt Fri! I want to put the star right on top of the big Christmas tree, please! Do you let it???? Let it, right!? Linda said, tugging at the hem of Frida's dress, whimpering, somewhat grown since the last time of the big event at her beloved Aunt Frida's house.

Frida didn't say a word, her gaze shifted to Christian, with the little cream-filled face of the walnut pie she was going to make, delighting deeply in the special taste of a Christmas preview. As he ran his hand over a new member of the house, the Cutecup kitten (Cute and Cupcake together in the same word), who was meowing desperately for help.

-- Oh, my holy Christ! Linda, sit down a little, please, my angel of candor. We already solved that ... Ah, my little Christian! - said Frida, running faster than the superhero Flash, towards the little baby turned into action. Literally. So the damage was done. It was cream of the pie on one side, scattered across the floor, along with a stressed and scared kitten, that its tail looked more like a pompom. And, of course, a huge scream of little Chris, who was startled by Frida's reaction, quickly removing him from his morning art, wiping his face with the navy blue bib that made him look pompous. While Linda is distracted by all the decorations, taking them out of the box one by one ... Turning the whole box on the floor.

As the little ones turned Aunt Frifri's house inside out, which was so patient, loving, and a little crazy. Agnetha dealt with more serious matters in the interior of Sweden at her parents' house, revealing her decision about her marriage, arranging all the necessary documents and of course, trying to rest her mind a little and try to seek some help regarding a marriage. depression that evolved over time. After all, every problem should have an end, and she made a serious decision and did what was actually the best. Concern for her children and the distance from her relationship with them worried her with a burning heart. She trusted no one but Frida to be the "guardian" of her children.
And where was the teddy bear Benny? If you want to know, he was in the "cottage of songwriting and concentration" with Bjorn, who told of the big news that had come out.

"But Bjorn, you know how fragile she is, not so long ago ... Didn't you think about that?" Or does it not cross your mind? Benny said, arranging the scribbled, scribbled handwriting in a portfolio, scratching his head, pouring Bjorn a glass of wine, and sitting in the leather chair next to him.

"Dude, I think she needs to get over it ... I know she really has the thing with Chris and Linda, but they'll have to figure it out sometime." After all, this happens all the time with parents. And what's the problem with meeting a new woman? I've been meeting her for a while ... Lena. I plan on making our commitment to her in a short time ... Agnetha or not ... I don't have time for that. said Bjorn, sipping some wine and shrugging, expressing some sociopathy in his gaze as he glanced at Benny, adjusting his leather strap watch.

- Understand, this is just being comfortable for you. The women, man ... The women! said Benny, pausing, shaking his hands. - They feel it! And, they are not like us ... You have a story together, a life, a past ... Children! And them? Do you really think kids have no idea about this? Take good care of them, after they grow up you will regret not being part of their lives as you should. Being a father, that's not it Bjorn. You can be sure. Benny said, closing the piano lid, taking a deep breath and wiping his hands nervously. The weather was really tense. Silence hung in the air in a few minutes, only Bjorn's glass was being placed back on the coffee table.