Chapter Six

Next Day
Third person POV
Ae was rushing out from the bedroom and Pete look up from his iPad.

"Ae where are you going?" He ask concerned

"Oh I got called at work regarding the project. I have to go. See you later Pete"Ae said and gave a quick peck to Ae.

Pete felt like history will repeat itself " oh wait I want to follow you Ae please" Pete said

"Huh? Pete I'm going to work you will be bored" Ae said but stopped halfway through his sentence when he saw Pete's pout

He couldn't help but smile "you can come but get dressed quickly. I'm already late" Ae said and Pete quickly got dressed and soon followed Ae to his car.

They left the garage and soon was on the highway. He received a call from Pond and Pete answered.

"Yes Pond I'm on the way. Wait..." Ae said impatient. Then he saw the incoming vehicle and swerved the car safely. Pete felt his body swerved with the car making his head hit the window making it crack

"Ae?? What happened??" But then Ae saw on his passenger seat Pete was bleeding.

Pete's head must've hit the window harder than before when he set

He drove quickly to the hospital and told Pond "Call everyone. We were in an accident. Something happened to Pete"

They arrived quickly to the Emergency and got Pete treated. He too were treated as he registered for Pete and as the family came together with their friends they received a sad news

"Mr Pete is in a coma. The shard of glass that was too deep in his cerebellum were removed" the doctor said "he is stable but we will observed him as off now. Only one person can come into the ICU unit."

Ae's mae as well as Pete's mae cried in each other's arms Ae sighed and decided "I will go in first"

He got scrubbed and soon went into the ICU and saw Pete being surrounded by equipments. His head was covered and it made Ae cry.

"Pete" Ae cried and now he understands what Pete meant by accident. He held Pete's hands and said "Pete I love you. Please wake up soon. I missed you" he placed a kiss despite being covered with facemask onto Pete's forehead.

"I understand now Pete. You want to protect me just like I did protecting you. Thank you Pete. I love you. Wake up baby"

He went one and cried into his hands as the rest of his family and friends went into the ward to see Pete.

That night Ae stayed at the hospital hoping by tomorrow there will be good news.

AN: Hi. Yeah somehow I like to be dramatic. Sorry. Hope all of you can follow this story for now. Gonna end soon. Bye for now