The Reveal

"Hey! We need to talk to-" Fitz cut off. "Are you two holding hands?!" he finished with a surprised look on his face.

Biana glanced down and saw their intertwined fingers and quickly looked anywhere but at them. Keefe felt a hint of jealousy, along with a lot of other really intense emotions coming from her and Sophie ripped her hand away from Keefe's grip leaving his hand dangling between them.

"What's going on Fitz?" Sophie asked, trying to move the focus away from the handholding fiasco. 

Fitz looked away from Keefe where they appeared to be communicating through intense eye contact. "So, the Black Swan contacted my parents and..." Fitz struggled to get the next words out. He looked to Biana for support.

"They found Alvar's body." Fitz whisper-mumbled the last sentence out. He stared at the floor and Biana embraced him in a hug clearly not just for Fitz's sake.

"Are you guys ok?" Sophie asked the siblings, knowing the complicated feelings they had towards their brother. You can always come to me if you need anything  Sophie added telepathically to Fitz.

Keefe was feeling a lot of different emotions coming from the siblings. Sadness, shock, worry, relief, shame. It was almost more overwhelming then how powerful Sophie's emotions normally are to him.

Most elves hadn't experienced loss like this so the procedure on how to comfort others would be unknown to most. Sophie and Keefe had both been through similar situations though, so they understood what the siblings were going through.

"We just need some time to think everything through and process it all." Biana explained on behalf of the both of them, changing their full embrace to a side hug of sorts. Her eyes red, tears fighting to make their way out and down her face. 

"I don't mean to be rude but if you guys wouldn't mind, could you give us some time alone? We really need to just be with our parents right now." Fitz asked Sophie and Keefe.

"Of course!" Sophie and Keefe both chorused to them. 

"Take as much time as you need. Call us if you need anything." Sophie said. "Come on Keefe, let's go." she continued, quickly hugging Biana and Fitz before exiting the room with Keefe by her side. 

They silently made their way downstairs and outside so they would be a able to light leap home. Sophie pulled out home crystal but noticed Keefe just standing there. She knew Keefe's feeling about his father and house so she decided to make an offer.

"Hey Keefe, Grady and Edaline are out at lunch right now with Juline and Kesler. If you want to, you can come hang out at Havenfield for a bit." she said.

Keefe pondered the offer for a second, then settled on his decision. "Sure Foster, I'm sure Iggy misses me and it's about time I pay him visit." he pulled one of his signature smirks and strutted over to Sophie. He latched their hands together for the second time today. "Let's go Foster, your stinky imp awaits me."

Sophie held the crystal up to the light and the leaped away.