Chapter 9

Dallon started running down the hallway when he heard Ryan's voice in the boys bathroom. He ran into the room and saw Ryan knocking on a stall door. He looked at the blue haired boy and felt guilt. He shouldn't have let Brendon meet Sarah and Breezy. He walked over to stall. Ryan took a step back and let Dallon work his magic. He softly knocked. "Brendon?" He heard the boy sniffle from the other side.

——————————

"W-What?" He tried not to cry. He didn't want to look weak in front of Dallon. "I'm sorry. I should've listened to you. They're jerks, okay?" He didn't reply. "B-Brendon, please." Dallon's voice was shaky. Brendon looked up at the door and tried to wipe his tears. "I- I care about you.. let me m-make it up to you." It sounded like Dallon was crying. Shit. He stood up and opened the door, face still red from crying. Dallon's face was red with a tear drop running down his face. Their eyes met. Brendon quickly put his arms around Dallon's waist, pulling him into a hug. Dallon hugged back and placed a hand on the back of the shorter boys head. "I'm sorry, Dal.." He sniffled, trying not to break down. "D-Don't be sorry. It's not your f-fault." They hugged for a long time. "You two are so sappy, you're making my heart melt." Ryan broke the silence and caused the boys to giggle. "Let's get out of here, ey?" The two boys wiped their faces and left the bathroom. Brendon tugged on Dallon's hoodie sleeve, not sure if they should hold hands or not. They both turned red and walked back to the lunch room.

————————

Brendon was walking home with Dallon today. He didn't feel like dealing with his dad after what had happened today. He looked at the taller boy, who's face was staring straight ahead. He looked down and decided to hold his hand. That snapped Dallon out of his trance as he looked down at their hands and back at Brendon, smiling. "Hey, I have a question."

"What is it, Bren?"

"Are we..um..dating?"

*****************
A/N: this chapter is a mess, my apologies