Chapter 18 [end]

A few months had passed. Dallon's aunt was in legal war with the boys fathers. It was stressful for everyone, especially Dallon and Brendon. They had been staying with his aunt, and they were doing homeschooling until this all got figured out. Finally, after months, the boys fathers got years in jail and no visitation rights to their sons. It was an emotional time, but it had to be done. Dallon's mother decided it would be better for Dallon's aunt to take care of him, so she gave her the house and moved somewhere else. Brendon stayed with Ryan, but he was mostly at Dallon's. It felt good to be home. It felt good to be safe.

A couple years have passed. The three boys were sat at the lunch table. "It's our senior year! Can you believe it?" Ryan was really excited about college. "I'm just surprised I even passed my classes." Dallon laughed at Brendon's remark. He took a sip of Dr. Pepper, thinking about things.

They were holding hands while walking to Dallon's. It was a normal thing now. "Hey Bren, I've been thinking." He looked over, interested in what he was gonna say. "Do you wanna go to college?" Brendon shrugged. "Not really. I don't need a degree to tell me I can write music. What about you?" Dallon shook his head. "I don't think college is for me." He stopped in his tracks, making Brendon stop too. "You okay Dal?" He looked into the boys eyes. "Brendon, remember sophomore year? When we first met? I was so scared of losing you. I was scared I was never gonna see your beautiful brown eyes again. Scared I would never hear your voice. I was scared I wouldn't be able to kiss you again." Dallon held both of Brendon's hands. "But I didn't. We fought for what we believed in and look at where it got us! You've been clean for years, I don't have to worry about getting hit, everything just fell into place. And I'm glad it did." Brendon was tearing up at his words, and Dallon was too. "That's why I have to do this now before it's too late." He got down on one knee. Brendon's eyes widened, tears of joy running down his face. He pulled a box out of his pocket, and inside it was a ring. "Now I'm not saying we have to rush and get married right now. I know we're still young. But Brendon Boyd Urie, when the time is right for us, will you make me the luckiest man alive and marry me?" Brendon was crying. "Y-yes!" Dallon stood up and wrapped his arms around the boy. They were both a crying mess, but it was okay. "Dallon James Weekes, I love you." Dallon giggled, wiping the boys tears away. "I love you too. So much." They shared a kiss on the sidewalk. They both smiled into it. This is the happiest they've been in a long time.

Years have passed. The couple had their ups and downs, like any couple does, but they fought through it and stayed together. They had a nice small house together, and even had three dogs. They were genuinely happy.

"Dallon Weekes, do you take Brendon to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Dallon smiled. "I do." "Brendon Urie, do you take Dallon to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Brendon smiled ear to ear. "I do!" "I now pronounce you Dallon and Brendon Weekes. You may kiss the groom!" Their lips met as the crowd cheered. You could mostly hear Ryan, Pete, Patrick, Tyler, Josh, and Spencer. They had been waiting for this day ever since they met the boys.

"Today was the best day I've ever had." Brendon was cuddled up to Dallon in the honeymoon sweet, both shirtless of course. Dallon kissed his cheek and smiled. "It was definitely worth the wait, baby." They both smiled and exchanged one last kiss before turning the lights off.

"I love you, Dal."

"I love you too, Bren. Forever and always."

****************
A/N: That's all folks!!! I'm really proud of how this story turned out and I'm excited to write more stories. Thank you to everyone who has read this story and voted on it! I'm writing another story right now if you want to check it out. It's called "second boys" and I'm excited to write it. Anyways, that's all for now! Thank you guys again! I love you all ahhhh :))