Part 13.

Regina Mills:

"Because I love you... okay... I love you Emma" I blurt out. I just cannot stay trapped away forever anymore, I need her to know the truth and I need her to truly know how I feel whether she likes or not anymore.

She squints her eyes like she is searching for some sort of honesty or lie, using her special power to seek out the truth. She sighs and relaxed when she notices I'm telling the truth.

These past few days I've been locking myself away from the town, everyone hates me and the one person who didn't was Emma so why would I push her away? I needed her to know the truth and if she refuses to stick by me than that's fine, I don't deserve her anyway, I just needed her to know the truth before she makes any rash decisions.

"We need to talk..." Emma mumbles when she realises all eyes are on us, she peers over my shoulder and towards her parents. "In private" she adds making Mary Margaret and David all that little more awkward.

"My place in an hour?" I suggest but she doesn't say anything in return, she just glared into my eyes like she's still uncertain about this situation. "Please Emma, hear me out, I promise I'm telling the truth... I love you"

"Okay okay... I'll see you there" she quickly returns and sighs, I know she's being defensive and she has every right to... I mean I am evil after all, I'm not trusted anymore, the only person that I seem to be kind of getting a long with is my arch enemy, Snow White, yet she's the one I'm going to for reassurance and help, that's must say something to people. That must prove I'm truly trying.

I begin to wonder out the door until snow grips my wrist, she pulls me into a hug but still I'm unsure how to react. I understand we're trying to get along but I'm not much of an affectionate person with friends. I just smile and clear my throat which causes her to step backwards. She smiles dearly at me and I cannot refuse to return. "Thank you Snow" I sincerely state with my courtesy nod.

"No thank you, I know Emma loves you and I know how much you care for the people you love, thinks will turn out for the better Regina, good-luck" she beams with joy, is this women ever upset? I smile again and take a deep breath, I'm so worried that Emma won't turn up, or that Emma will just hate on me, that she will lash out and go mad now that her parents aren't around, but I hope to god that she forgives me. I turn hot on my heals and head for the door again. I close it on my way out and make my way back home.

**********

50 minutes has passed and I was soon messing around with everything on my dressing room table. Topping up my red popping lipstick, brushing my silky smooth raven locks, adding the slightest touch of mascara and finally spraying my full length of my body with the finest perfume I seem to own.

For the next 10 minutes I pace myself in and out of every room, why am I so nervous? I know exactly what I need to say but I'm just scared she won't forgive me. I can barely forgive myself and Henry refuses to speak with me anymore, I've lost everything.

The knock of the door stops my thoughts and my heart beat becomes erratic, I take a deep breath and strut in my stilettos to the front door. I stop for a moment to face the mirror, rearrange the direction of my out of place hair and check my lipstick, when everything is good I open the door to see the gorgeous blonde standing behind my door, in her skinny jeans boots and red leather top, damn she's so hot.

I open the door wider and she brushes past me without a word spoken, she's pissed at me... I can tell. But can I really fault her? ... no.

She lingers in the hall way as I slowly shut the door, once the door shuts I take a deep breath before turning around, I need to be strong and say what needs to be said.