Jax's Gift

Jax's P.O.V

I was upset when she pulled out of the kiss. Thought that she was really enjoying this as much as I did. No, I can't let her go this time.

I pulled her waist back towards me and kissed her even more passionately. Suddenly I heard the door open. Since, I could see the door, I quickly opened my eyes and saw E. Emma pulled out and turned around, onky ro gasp.

"What's going on?", E asked.

"Just, uh, getting air,"I said as cooly as possible.

"Or exchanging air, you know in your kiss?"E said. I looked at Emma, obviously looking flustered and uneasy by this situation.

"No. Besides, it's none of your business,"I said, trying to comfort Emma, hopefully this should shut E up.

"So I can't interfere my boyfriend--", I couldn't let her finish the rest of the sentence.

"Who's the boyfriend? Me? Because I don't think 'we' ever happened", I snapped at her, interrupting her as well. She was speechless.

"Okay, but I know someone else's boyfriend or date, same thing, who would love to know about this", she said.

"No, don't tell him", Emma said.

"Do you really think I am going to listen to you?", she asked Emma. I could see Emma shaking her head no.

"You know what, we should get back. Won't want to keep Danny waiting", E said.

"He's not 'Danny' to you", Emma muttered before returning back inside.

Emma's P.O.V

I sat down and so did Jax and E. I was worried that E might tell Daniel of the kiss and I flustered. Daniel obviously caught on since he asked me if I was alright. I just nodded.

The night finally ended and we all went home.

Saturday morning

I woke up with a bed head. I looked around. I know I saw a figure. I got up and walked towards my closet. I opened it up. I saw Jax curled inside.

"Fish, you found me!", I heard Jax say.

"Yea, I did, but not intentionally", I replied.

He got up and plopped on my bed.

"May I ask why you are here?", I asked.

"Yea, you just did," he replied with a smirk.

"Really?", I asked trying to sound serious but failed miserably.

"Just check your closet, I left a suprise?", he said giving me a cheeky grin.

"Say 'with a gift hidden from me, it is what I demand to see' and you will see for yourself" he said before flashing and also before I could say anything.

I went to the closet and opened it. With a gift hidden from me, it is what I demand to see. I still can't believe Jax magic-locked my a gift for me. I opened my eyes and saw the scene when we were kissing. Its like everything was happening again except I was there just viewing it from a closer glance, though no one noticed my presence.

I saw Jax kissing me, the other me, like the not real me-me. This is different. There is something different about this moment then I actaully do remember it as. I see a tape recorder on the ground, just laying there. Okay.

I grabbed it and pressed play.

"You don't understand how much I miss you, everyday I think about you"

I smiled and blushed a little as well.

"Even though this was our goodbye, I wish it was only our begining", I heard the voice. A few minutes later there was no sound so I tought the recording was finished, until I heard a whisper come our of the tape recorder.

"I love you Emma", and I smiled. I looked up to see E there ratting us out. I sighed. I want it to be the begining too, Jax.

Then, I saw a flash. I saw Jax, the one I saw today morning, not the one on a date.

"Did you like my gift?" he asked me as he got closer towards me. I nodded.

"I love it," and I have him a cheeky grin.

"Glad, by the way about my sorry on Friday. Do you accept it?", he asked and it would be hard to not forgive him right now, but we can be friends. I nod.

"Yea, and I would love to be friends!", I sarcastically added. "Friends?", he seemed disappointed. "Yea, friends", emphasizing the word "friends". He just nodded. I made an excuse and transported myself outta' there and landed in a pool. It was morning time. It was hot anyways, so I decided to swim around.

Today I feel happy, I really do. I just swim around by myself, until I hear E laugh with someone, walking towards the pool.

--------------->

Hey guys! A very late night update and I promised earlier, but sorry! Over 2K reads? Thanks, guys, really. I love your support and comments! Also, if you are reading this answer this: Who do you think is the "someone" that E was laughing with? I will shoutout everyone and anyone who got it right and mention them before the next update!

Guys! Sorry, but before you leave, please check out Radiant by thefangirlphase (another account) and share, only if you like it tho!