Lets Double Date

Dedication: @yepyep12345 and others who agreed

Thanks for the inspiration!

Emma's P.O.V

I have school, yay which means I can see Jax, yay! Ugh. I need to let him know that he hurt me but I don't want to seem entirely vulnerable in front of him.

After arriving at school.

I see a figure near my locker and hope it's not Jax. As I approach my locker, I quickly realize that it is actually Daniel.

"Hey, Daniel" I say.

"Hey, Emma", he said. I opened my locker and got my books. While closing it, I realized that the entire time he was staring at me. I laughed a little.

"Is there anything I can help you with? Daniel?" I asked waving my hands in front of him. He snapped back to reality.

"Oh, sorry. You're so beautiful," he said trying to look away and I blushed.

"Um, are you still dating Jax?" he asked. I groaned when I heard the name, Jax.

"We never dated to start with," I said. As soon as I finished my sentence, a wide smile appeared across his face.

"Well, Ms. Emma Alonzo, may I ask you out on a date?" he asked me. I wasn't really sure what to say. We recently broke up and I am in the middle of recovering from a heartbreak. I stared at the ground for a couple of seconds and then looked at him again. He was so cute and innocent.

"Yea, I would love to" I replied and he smiled even wider. "Okay, I am picking you up at 7?" he asked and I nodded. We parted our own ways and hurried to class.

At 7:00 p.m

RING! I heard my doorbell go, and flustered. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided to make a few more adjustments. I need to look my best, so put my fashion senses to the test! I looked down, and saw a beautiful blue skater dress that has white lace detailing, with a statement necklace, paired with white earings and pumps.

Looking good, I thought to myself and I heard the doorbell ring, again.

"Yea, I'm coming, I'm coming"I almost shouted and opened the door to find Daniel in a fitted tuxedo. Woa.

"Woa" the words slipped right out of my head and poured through my mouth.

"You're 'woa'" he complimented and I blushed. He grabbed me by my waist while I close the door behind.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, curiously.

"A resturant" he smirked.

After arriving at our final destination

This place was honestly the most fanciest resturant I have ever seen. It even looks better than the ones they show at the movies.

As we walked in, I noticed someone. Jax and E. What are they doing here? Bigger question, why are they together at a restaurant sitting by themselves? I was glaring at that direction as Daniel was checking our reserved table. When I was staring at Jax, he caught me and gave me a smile. Then, E turned around, fake smiled, and came up to me.

"Emma? You're here?" she asked. Well, if I wasn't here, then how could she see me? I nodded. She glanced at Daniel and smirked. She better not be targeting him next.

"A date?" she asked and I nodded.

"Well, why don't we double date? You and Daniel and me and Jax?" she asked. Right then, Daniel was done and he replied for me "Yea, sure" and I looked at him disapprovingly.

He got closer and whispered in my ear,"It's fine, I am here, right?" I nodded. He made me feel safer but not all that better.

The table Daniel got, originally for me and Daniel, was swapped with a bigger one for all of us. I sat with Daniel, opposite from Jax and E. Across from me, was Jax. He looked me and then at Daniel. This was going to be a long night.

It turned out to be very awkward but somehow we made to desert. Daniel and I picked put something to share together and Jax and E did too. Now, we were just waiting for our deserts to come. I was feeling stiffy and not to mention again very awkward. I told everyone that I was going to get some air and I'll be back in a few minutes. I stepped outisde of the resturant and just stayed there thinking about tonight.

"Um, Emma?"I turned around and saw it was Jax.

"Yea?"I tried to be polite.

"Listen, I am sorry. I know that I hid that from you, but I shouldn't have. E was literally begging and I said yes to grabbing pizza at the Seven not a movie date. I didn't mean to hide that. Emma?" he said. I stared at him, sorry was not enough.

"I don't know, Jax. I don't want to even start over. I want us to be strangers" my voice drifted elsewhere. I can't believe what I am saying but I guess the heart spoke for itself.

"Is this is a goodbye?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Well, just before I can't do this anymore" he leaned in.

He grabbed me by the waist and kept his hand there. He took my other hand with the one that is left and put it on his shoulder. He kept on leaning closer until he was inches away from my lips, and then he kissed me.

Jax Novoa kissed me.

-------------------->

Hey guys! Over 1k reads? That is crazy! I love you all so much. I used some of the story suggestion but didn't use all of it because then the story plot would be so clear. Sorry, but I want to keep you guys waiting (that was harsh, but you guys know I love you, right?).

If you are reading this then answer the question: Do you think Emma will forgive Jax after this kiss?