Maddie

READ "STARDUST" BY THEFANGIRLPHASE
Emma's P.O.V

"No Andi, you can do it yourself," I say to Andi and her mouth opens.

"But Emma we can be the Teal-haired Twins!" Andi exclaims.

"I'd rather us be the Black and Brown-haired Bunch," I say and Andi pretends to barf.

"It doesn't have the same ring to it," Andi says.

I laugh and smile,"I know you Andi, and I know you wouldn't like your all of your hair to be teal," Andi objects and says,"Yea I would,"

"Oh really? Let's have a demo," I say to Andi as I pull her into the janitor's closet.

She doesn't how it would feel, but nevertheless make her hair teal!

Andi's hair changes to a teal color and I whirl my hand twice until a mirror is in my hold.

"Look at yourself," I give the mirror to Andi and she shrieks.

"Who is that?!?"

"Miss Andi Cruz, the girl with teal hair," I say and she looks at me with great distaste.

"Maybe I'll just stick to the teal extensions," she says and I chuckle.

"Maybe you should."

Too much pain for my best friend Andi to bear, wash away the teal to reveal her normal hair!

And with that her hair returns to normal and she hugs me,"Thanks!" and she almost makes me tip over the mop as she hugs me so tightly.

"No problem," I say.

RRIINNGG!

Andi and I bid our goodbyes and we both head off to class.

However, I reach class late.

When I step into Science class, I see that everyone is crowded near the back of the room.

"Uh, Gigi, what's going on?" I ask her as soon as I see her.

"What's going on? Why don't you tell me? What happened between you and Jax? Are you guys ever going to get back together? Will this be the end?" Gigi asks leaving me no time to respond to any questions.

"Uhh..I.." thankfully enough the teacher cuts us midway when I was speaking and says,"Attention students, please return to your seats and sit with your partners,"

Everyone shuffles to the seats and I stand unknowingly.

Finally, when everyone sat in their designated seat, there was only one left for me and that was next to Maddie.

Oh no.

Maddie was Daniel's ex, he left her for me. She was beyond infuriated when she found out and she had done numerous mean things to break Daniel and I.

I cautiously sit next to Maddie and she greets me warmly, really. That is if snorts count.

"Why do I have to be stuck with her?" Maddie rhetorically asks and I roll my eyes.

This was going to be a long class.

*

So the teacher explained to us the directions for the experiment and everyone started to get to work.

"Maddie," I hissed,"Don't use magic, someone's going to see,"

"Whatever, even if they do see I'll use magic to wipe out that memory," Maddie says,"And I also absolutely do not want to do this experiment with you," she says.

"Gee Maddie, what a kind and nice person you are," I say with sarcasm laced in my words.

"I know Emma, I know," she sarcastically replies.

I accidentally move back and push a graduated cylinder on to the floor making a mess. Thankfully, everyone's too engrossed in their experiment to even notice the mess I made.

"Emma! You are so clumsy!" Maddie yells at me and uses magic to clean up the spill.

"That's why we use magic," Maddie says and then continues,"To clean up your stupid mistakes. I don't even know why Daniel loves you!"

"Whoa you just went from magic to Daniel and he..loves me?" The last part I asked quietly.

"What? Don't act like you didn't know that! He always talks about you and looks at you in this special way. I bet he was more than thrilled that you and Jax broke up or whatever," Maddie says.

"But I get why you and Jax broke up so if anything, I'm not annoyed about that with you. Jax isn't any good not even for you," Maddie says and I cock an eyebrow.

"What do you mean not any good?" I ask Maddie.

"He dated every girl from his last school," Maddie says and I ask,"And how exactly would you know?"

"I asked Chloe to give me all details about him when he first came to the school. Anyway, he's a player. He just likes to toy with your emotions. As mich as I would love to see you get hurt, I'm not that vicious and mean," Maddie says and a smile tugs on the edge of my lips.

"Aww Maddie!" I practically squeal and hug her.

"Get off me," she screams and pushes me away. I don't care, I still can't believe she would care at the least that much; well it's better than not caring at all, right?

"Maybe I would like to see you get hurt," she mutters under her breath.

"Maybe you actually have a heart," I mutter under my breath.

RRIINNGG!

As I leave the classroom, I see Daniel. He comes to me and gives me a bear hug and I return the hug. His lips kiss the skin next to my ear and I giggle and mutter,"Daniel, stop," but I can't help but blush.

"I love it when you blush," Daniel whispers and I pull away from his embrace. We stare at each other for a few a few moments, and J notice Jax behind him.

Before I knew it, Daniel's lips came crashing on mine. His hands moved to my hips and brought me closer to him, his hands went to my hair for support. As I kissed him back, I tugged on his hair and we finally had to let go because we both needed air.

My eyes drifted to behind Daniel, and I saw an angry Jax.

"C'mon Emma let's go," Daniel's hand snakes around my waist and we both headed off to lunch leaving Jax.

If anything, I know that the kiss I shared with Daniel right now, wasn't anything like Jax's. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

--------->

How was the chapter guyss? I hope y'all liked it.

Also, remember to vote, comment, and share this story with others. Guyss, leave more comments and vote more specifically, this story hasn't gotten that many and I want to know what you guys think!

Also, read Stardust by thefangirlphase!