breeze

Taehyung woke up from his slumber at around 4:00 pm. He looked at the table to see a pair of eyes already staring at him. He blushed at jungkook before coughing and which caused jungkook to get away from his thoughts. From the outside he just shrugged and continued back to work but from the inside he was dying as why did he stare at him for this long.

"ahh mr.kim you look a little tired today. You can leave early as your work for today has been done" jungkook stated trying  to sound oblivious.

"as much as i would like to go i won't go until you leave, sir"  taehyung stated. "Your problem mr.kim" taehyung sighed then asked the permission to go to the restroom. After a few minutes he came with fixed hair, a not dishevelled shirt and little wet hair because he had washed his face.

"mr.jeon i am right at my table if you need me to do anything just call me" no answer. Taehyung sighed and suddenly remembered what happened a few hours before. "umm....mr.jeon....thank you for taking my care and sorry if i caused any problem to you" still no answer. Now taehyung got irritated but still he maintained his posture, cleared his throat to get some attention but huffed as he did not but still he continued "You know you didn't have to care?" jungkook looked up from his laptop and gave a not so bothered look to taehyung. "Do you think i care? and please stop disturbing me i am really busy. Now get off to work before i make you leave" he then again put his eyes on the laptop screen and the typing sound again started. When jungkook did not look taehyung stuck out his tongue and frowned at jungkook

rude ass

one time you be so caring and other time you fuck things up.

i like kookie better than jungkook

Taehyung thought and pouted a little

"Are you gonna stand there all day and stare at me" taehyung blushed at the other's statement but huffed and turned around and sat in his place.He looked for something to work on and once he found something to work on he got lost in his own little workspace but still having some glances of the hot body sitting right infront of him.

-

7:00 pm

Taehyung stretched his hands as he finished working on a presentation on his computer and rubbed his eyes. He saw jungkook scribbling something on the paper.                                                         "mr.jeon?" taehyung called.                                                                                                                                            He got a hum in response. "it's time i think we should leave everybody left" taehyung looked from the window at the outside view. The citylights shining and sounds of cars honking and going past each other with a whoozing sound as it was rush hour.

"i will take half an hour more. Leave if you have to" jungkook said now typing again on the laptop. "I-i can stay it's not l-like i have to go somewhere" taehyung awkwardly laughed trying to sound oblivious but anyone could guess that he was worried for jungkook that what if he won't eat or sleep here only. Jungkook took a small glance of the younger a little smile that taehyung could not notice came upon jungkook's lips. He cleared his throat and said" okay"

After 30 minutes

Jungkook closed his laptop and with that taehyung looked from the window to him. "You ready?" taehyung asked. Jungkook just raised his eyebrows but still nodded. With that taehyung and jungkook went outside the abin, jungkook walking briskly and taehyung trying to follow him. "Please slow down" taehyung panted as he tried to catch up with the other's steps. "i am not much of a walker" taehyung continued. Jungkook looked behind and saw taehyung keeping hands on his knees and deeply breathing for oxygen. Jungkook scoffed but still slowed  a little. They reached downstairs. "I'll take my leave, sir. Have a good day" taehyung bowed. He was about to leave when jungkook stopped him. "wait" jungkook demanded. Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. "You're gonna walk?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded. "Get in the car i'll drop you at your house" jungkook ordered and started walking but stopped as taehyung tugged his sleeve. "umm....sir..it's okay i can walk" taehyung scratched his neck

going with him!

in a car!

i better not

"Get. In. The. Fucking. Car" jungkook ordered

Taehyung jumped but quickly nodded and ran towards the only car parked inside the area. He huffed at the behaviour of his boss.

"I didn't even ask him to drop me....rude ass" he pouted and suddenly jumped as he heard a stern cough behind him. His eyes widened thinking what if he would have heard it. Jungkook just growled and entered the car leaving a fidgeting taehyung. Taehyung was having second thoughts whether to go inside or not, but then he got inside because he didn't want another scolding from the other.

The ride back was awkwardly silent. Jungkook was almost all the time busy on his phone the way to taehyung's house. Taehyung amusingly look at how the other handled situations. Jungkook was a rude boss but his witty answers and intelligence is what makes his company the most successful company of south korea.

" if you do all these nuisance around i will cancel the deal" jungkook growled and ended the call putting his phone on the car seat with a thud. He rubbed his temples because of so much work and stress but all that stress seemed to be gone when he saw taehyung looking outside the window to the pretty dim city lights with glittery eyes. Jungkook was too lost in the beauty. The moon shone on taehyung's face making him look more etheral. Jungkook's stare loosened when he heard taehyung saying to the driver. "Thanks. Drop me here, i live here only" he gave his boxy smile to the driver. The driver did not get affected by the smile but it caused a great impact on jungkook. He was attracted to the smile.

"Thank you mr.jeon" taehyung said sincerely. Jungkook just shooed taehyung away to which taehyung frowned and got out of the car with a huff

why am i so bipolar!!

can't you just be nice to him all the times?

Jungkook thought as he looked at the younger walking away through the street towards his pastel blue house. Jungkook frowned to himself when he saw that when taehyung rang the doorbell a certain boy came outside and hugged him and taehyung too smiled at him, then they went inside together.

why doesn't he smile like that when i am with him?

Jungkook pouted angrily then told the driver to take off.

you

whoever you are

he is mine

wait what?!

what did i--

ughh never mind he is not mine and i don't even want that dumb stupid ass

Jungkook thought until his calls came back again making his thoughts of taehyung go off

But coming back again......

To be continued

By the way i don't like this chapter at all. I know you all don't too

It's because i couldn't think of anything rn.

Anyways i promise i'll surely make the next chapters pretty nice to read

Do comment and vote

Boragays

<3<3<3