broken

Note: I am using the same song for a few chapters so listen to it. It's highly recommended. Enjoy (play the song)

Taehyung went home and started crying even more when jin held him in a hug.
"No one can love a slut like me" he shouted in the hughe 
Jin looked at jimin who scared like him.
"Hey hey hey what happened?" Jin ruffled his hair trying to calm him down
"Jungkook was kissing Lisa" he said as he cried even more
Jin saw red
He was about to break the hug but taehyung stopped him

"Don't do anything to him" taehyung looked up with his teary eyes towards jin.

Jin tsked thinking how can someone be so forgiving even if their heart is breaking.
He patted the boy's head and took him to the couch and wrapped him in a blanket.

Taehyung laid their as if his life was gone. Red eyes and swollen lips and nose.

He didn't even blink. He was gone into his own world. A pat on his head made him look up.

"Ice cream?" Jin asked as he was about to hand him the bowl but taehyung shook his head.

Jin widened his eyes because taehyung never denied to ice cream but this time he did.

"Jungkook" taehyung said with tears starting to flow again. Yes he needed jungkook, but he can't have him.

Jin looked away from taehyung because his eyes started to water too. He never imagined that a single person could change taehyung's lie so drastically.

"I hate you for doing this jeon. I thought you loved him" Jin said to himself as he looked at taehyung who was busy shedding silent tears.

Taehyung got up and jin looked at him

"I need some alone time" taehyung said and went upstairs

"Call me when you need anything, sweetie" jin said trying to gain taehyung's attention but alas he couldn't get it.

Taehyung nodded without looking at him and went to his room

He wanted to lay down and cry. Just cry.

He looked over to his bed but walked towards the window.

He sat their and looked out of the window. The night sky was pretty. Yes it had been night. Taehyung didn't even realise that he cried the whole afternoon. He looked at the starry sky but then his eyes spotted a couple sitting under a tree  each other's body wrapped together. This made taehyung cry even more. He then looked over to the bench outside the park. A person was sitting their straightway at him. His tears freely falling. His heart did a somersault as he looked at the person.

"Jungkook" he silently whispered