Busted

18+ ONLY. Read at your own risk!

Kongpob gripped the sheets tightly over his body. He felt both nervous and exhilarated at the prospect of Nin opening the door.

Arthit frowned down at his naked body and rolled out of bed quickly. Kongpob got a quick glimpse of his butt before Arthit covered it with a previously discarded towel.

"Hold on, I'm naked!" Arthit called out. Immediately, Nin stopped rattling the door, but Kongpob could still tell she was standing there waiting for Arthit to come out. 

"What are you gonna do?" Kongpob hissed at Arthit's back. 

Arthit turned around. "I'm gonna tell her you're not here and to talk to you in school."

"She probably saw my school bag, though."

Arthit looked up at the ceiling exasperated, "I'll tell her you dropped it off and then you left."

Kongpob nodded and laid back against the headboard. His chest was in full display for Arthit and Arthit adjusted himself before cracking his door open. 

Arthit looked through the crack and looked at Nin up and down. His jaw tightened as he realized her skirt was shorter than usual. Kongpob, you're too much of a temptation. I'm gonna have to lock you in my bedroom.

"Hi, where is Kongpob?" despite being faced with a hint of Arthit's naked shoulders and chest, she still had the courage to ask. 

"He dropped his bag at home and then he went out. He didn't tell me where," Arthit said nonchalantly.

"Oh, sorry I came in, but the door was open. I assumed Kongpob left it open for me," Nin said shamelessly.

"Has he ever done that?" Arthit asked with marked interest. He knew she was lying, but he wanted to know how far she'd go.

Nin blushed and looked down at her shoes. "Well, no, but I just assumed..." she trailed off with a blush.

Arthit couldn't take the jealousy anymore. He needed to finish this. "Do you like my brother?" Arthit asked as gently as he could. His hands fisted at his side as he waited for her answer. 

"Ummm, yes. Do you know if he likes someone?" Nin asked.

"Yes, he does," Arthit said firmly. His fingernails were biting into his skin.

Nin's eyes widened at Arthit's answer, "who, P'?"

Arthit went to answer that he didn't know when Nin's eyes hardened and she put up her hand to stop him. 

"Never mind. It doesn't matter. I'm sure I can make him like me," Nin said confidently.

Arthit wanted so badly to slam open the door and let her see Kongpob on his bed just so he could wipe that smirk off of her face. 

"Well, good luck with that. I have to get dressed, but I'll tell him you dropped by." Arthit tried to close the door, but Nin put a hand on it to stop him.

"Aren't you gonna close the door behind me?" she asked curiously. Her eyes tried to see past his naked shoulder.

"No, I have to get dressed. Just close it behind you. I assume you know where the door is," Arthit said sardonically. 

Nin had the sense to blush and mumbled a "yes" under her breath. She turned around to go and Arthit closed the door. 

Nin took out her phone at the top of the stairs and called Kongpob's phone. She heard the familiar ringtone coming from his room and froze. She frowned as she looked in the direction of his room. 

She hurried back to Arthit's door and pushed the door open. "P', his phone is h--" Nin froze as her eyes took in the scene in Arthit's room. 

Arthit had removed his towel and was getting into bed with a naked Kongpob. Arthit and Kongpob's eyes widened and they held the sheets to their naked bodies as they tried to come up with the words to explain to Nin.

"Nong Nin..." Kongpob started, but Nin's horrified expression stopped him in his tracks.

"Aren't you brothers? How...? What...?" Nin backed out of the room.

"Wait! Kongpob yelled. "We're not brothers. We're step brothers," Kongpob winced as he thought that step brother sounded as bad as brother.

Nin shook her head and ran out of the room. Kongpob flopped back against the headboard.

Arthit looked down at him in concern. "I'm sorry. I didn't want her to find out like this. Maybe we can talk to her."

"I don't care that she found out. I can tell my whole school and it doesn't matter," Kongpob looked at Arthit with soft eyes.  

Arthit laid down and pulled Kongpob towards him. Arthit caressed his hair as he talked. "I care. I don't want people to talk about you or bully you."

"I can take care of myself. Plus, I'm almost graduating. I have about a month left. Did I tell you I have an interview at your college?"

Arthit leaned back and looked at Kongpob in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah. My father has been asking me to major in Engineering so I can take over the family business."

"Do you want to major in Engineering?"

"No, I want to study economics, but I can study that in graduate school."

"I see. Well, don't study engineering if that's not really what you want to do," Arthit said firmly. It was no secret he was extremely proud of studying in the engineering faculty. 

Kongpob flipped to his side and his naked cock bumped against Arthit's warm hip. Arthit flipped and their cocks rubbed together. Arthit traced the lines of Kongpob's body and dipped his head to kiss his neck.

"P', how is the engineering faculty?" 

Arthit distractedly replied, "good". He kept working his way down Kongpob's body until he was face to face with his cock. He gripped it in hand and Kongpob flipped on to his back and flung the sheets away. 

The air from outside brushed his skin and he felt even more aroused with the door open. Thank God their parents were out of town. 

Kongpob gripped Arthit's silky black hair as his head bobbed up and down. Kongpob scratched at Arthit's back to get him to turn his body. 

Arthit let go of his cock with a pop and then turned his body around. His legs straddled Kongpob's face and Kongpob raised his head to suck Arthit's cock into his mouth. 

Arthit set back in and they awkwardly humped each other's mouths until they found a rhythm that worked for them. Slurping and sucking sounds filled the room and their bodies strained towards each other as they spilled their cum.

Arthit rubbed Kongpob's thigh and flipped onto his back. After catching his breath for a few moments, he moved to gather the sheets and placed them over their bodies once again. 

Arthit hugged Kongpob to him and Kongpob sleepily fluttered his eyes closed.

Arthit smiled and asked, "Are you busy tomorrow?"

"No," Kongpob mumbled against Arthit's chest. He nuzzled him as he squirmed closer. 

"Do you want to go with me to watch a movie?"

Kongpob's eyes opened wide and he leaned away from Arthit's chest. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

Arthit rolled his eyes and looked away with a blush, "No. Do you want to come or not?" He asked with his chin up. 

Kongpob smiled knowingly and nodded. His silky hair brushed against Arthit's chest and Arthit breathed in deeply.

"Let's go to sleep," Arthit said.

Kongpob hummed happily and closed his eyes. They held each other tightly with the door wide open.