If it's not P' Arthit, I don't like him

18+ only! Read at your own risk!

Kongpob shook as he balanced his body on his elbows over Arthit's flushed body. This felt like a curse. He was cursing Arthit's mother to the 18th circle of hell as he struggled to turn his body off. Think of dead puppies, dead cats, dead sheep, dead baby Groot...ah there! Kongpob rolled over and laid on his back as Arthit shot him an apologetic look while frantically putting on his clothes.

"Arthit, what are you doing in there? Come on!" Arthit's mother yelled through the door. 

"I'm coming!" Arthit yelled exasperatedly. He looked at Kongpob's sweaty body and then looked away quickly. "Get dressed and clean up a little bit."

Kongpob sighed and got dressed quickly. He put away the lube and made the bed quickly. He then sat on the chair in front of the desk and sat in front of the computer. 

Arthit ruffled his hair into place and opened the door. His mother swept past him with an eye roll.

"Honestly, why did you take so long? It's not like I've never seen you naked. You're my..." she trailed off as she noticed Kongpob looking at her with a small smile. "Kong! What are you doing here?"

"Sawdee Khab," Kongpob greeted her with a wide smile. "I live next door. We were hanging out."

Priya sniffed delicately and glanced at the hastily made bed. "Right. Hanging out." 

Arthit glanced at the bed and to his horror he saw a huge stain on it. He glared pointedly at Kongpob and motioned to the sheets behind his mother's back. Kongpob shrugged and Arthit raised his fist as if to hit him just as his mother turned around. 

Arthit laughed as he opened his fist to touch his hair. "So mom, what brings you here?"

"I came to pick you up so you can spend the weekend at the house. It's Prassakorn's birthday tomorrow. Remember?" 

"Oh no!" Kongpob exclaimed. "I forgot." 

"Well, you guys better buy a gift tomorrow before the surprise party. You can go to the mall near the house. Anyway, go pack a bag, Kongpob." 

Kongpob dashed out of the room thinking about what to get his father and Arthit was left with his mother. He knew she knew so he tried to talk, but she walked up to him abruptly and he shut his mouth. 

"I don't think this is what Kongpob's father had in mind. He's not gonna be happy that you're living right next to each other," Priya gave Arthit her most stern look. 

"I know. I'm sorry, but I promise we're both studying really hard and our grades haven't slipped at all. I'm making it work," Arthit's eyes pleaded with his mother. 

Priya smiled. "Don't worry. It'll be our little secret. At least I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant."

Arthit felt a little indignant. "What makes you think I would be the one to get pregnant?"

Priya rolled her eyes. "Darling, please." 

As he helped his mom pack him a bag, Arthit was silently fuming. He couldn't exactly debate the dynamics of their relationship with his mom. He barely wanted to do that with Kongpob, but Kongpob is my wife, Goddammit! 

Outside, Kongpob was already standing against the wall with a duffel bag. He fell in like with Arthit and his mom and they walked to the car. Kongpob sat in the back and Arthit sat in the front. As soon as the car started moving, Arthit fell asleep. 

Kongpob looked at him every few minutes, but he didn't touch him. He felt weird doing so in front of Arthit's mother. However, he finally got the chance when Arthit's mother got out at the gas station to buy something.