Give me my reward

Mature content ahead. 18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk!

Kongpob sighed for the third time. He'd been wracking his brain for the last thirty minutes. How could he convince his P' that they could be together? 

"You look so handsome!" The stylist squealed. She had finally styled Kongpob's silky black hair in a dashing side part. His hair was so shiny it made others' hands itch to touch it. This new hair coupled with a white shirt, black slacks and a flattering blue sweater vest made him give off a mature, preppy vibe. 

Kongpob smiled and his eyes glittered like shining stars at the stylist through the mirror. The woman almost fainted as she clutched her chest. This guy is too handsome for words.

Kongpob got up and took up a guitar. He would be performing to compete to be the moon of the university. This was the last competition. If he won, he would be able to request a reward from Arthit and his heart pounded in anticipation.

He looked at his partner and smiled fondly. Praepailin was incredibly beautiful. Long hair fell down to her waist in silky waves and he had a petite, but curvy, figure. She gave off a down-to-earth innocent vibe that made most guys fall in love with her. Honestly, there was no other girl in this competition that could compare. However, to Kongpob she might as well be his little sister. Yet, just one look from Arthit could almost make him have a heart attack. 

Praepailin smiled back at Kongpob and took his arm with one hand and grabbed the guitar from him with the other one. She also thought that Kongpob was handsome, but she was also enraptured by someone else. A certain roommate who seemed to know everything but that she liked her.

They walked together on to the stage and Kongpob squinted as he tried to spot Arthit in the audience. He sat down on the stool and hunched down in disappointment. He had specifically chosen his songs because of his P'. 

After the announcer walked off stage, Prae started strumming the guitar and they started singing the first song. As soon as Kongpob started to sing he spotted Arthit and he smiled wider as their eyes met. Hearing the song he was singing, Arthit gave a mocking smile and his friends were laughing mockingly behind him. 

Kongpob continued smiling. He knew the first song was childish, but there was a method to his madness. They seamlessly went into a song called Love and Arthit blushed as Kongpob continued looking at him. 

What are you looking at, huh? Can't you see my skin is about to wear off? Arthit thought with a frown.  Despite himself, he listened to the lyrics and could see that Kongpob meant them for him. This brother of mine is really aggressive. Every day, Arthit's heart melted a little bit more, even though he knew this type of relationship could never work. 

"Ay, your wife is too cute. Is that song for you?" Bright leaned in to whisper in Arthit's ear mockingly. Arthit glared at him and went as if to punch him. Bright recoiled playfully and Arthit crossed his arms as he went back to looking at the performance.

Kongpob's third song was a ballad and the notes seemed to float inside Arthit's heart. Kongpob's eyes glittered with lust and love in his eyes and if Arthit hadn't been in love before, he was now. Kongpob, you're too damn dangerous. Arthit couldn't take the fire in Kongpob's gaze and looked away. 

After the performance, Arthit breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Oh Arthit! You're in trouble. He's about to win!" Toota cackled behind him like an old witch. 

Despite the fact that Arthit was secretly rooting for him, he replied, "It's not over yet. He definitely won't win the next round."

However, Arthit was proved wrong. Kongpob was called forward and answered the question beautifully. Confirming that he was smart, thoughtful and really cared about the SOTUS system. Arthit acknowledged him with a nod and Kongpob smiled widely.