Chapter 5 - Monstrous

Jackson stooped on the highest branch of an oak tree , he climbed down when he though it was safe , little did he know , it was definetly not safe . He slid down , branch to branch and began walking across the muddy terrain . He stopped in his tracks as he heard movement nearby . He took another step as a branch snapped . He fell onto the floor as a fire-breathing contraption appeared infront of him . He shuffled backwards trying to get to safety but the monster stepped forward , it's metal wings flapping and scraping against the trees .it roared and then pounced on top of Jackson , it's claws were only centi-metres from his tanned skin . Suddenly the machine spun round as 7 teenagers ran towards it , they shot it , threw knives but nothing's worked so they managed to run around it , they grabbed Jackson and pulled him at away from this area .

They arrived at their destination, a cliffs with a unknown fall amount .

" you either help us kill the others or we let you fall to your death , your choice jacky " Amelia said with hatred

" chose carefully " venom Screeched , Tyler looked around at the team , he had no chance of outrunning these .

" fine I will help you " Jackson whispered . They clapped Sarcasticly before heading of to find somebody to kill. They walked through forests ,caves and torn down houses .

" get down " Amelia screamed as the same monster flew past , it roared loudly , blazing fire blasting from its mouth. Is wings knocked down nearby trees, they clashed down nearly squashing Jackson . Suddenly the monster grabbed Amelia and flew of with her wrapped in its arms

" what do we do now " Venom shouted .

" we have to find her " Screamed Samantha .

They all ran to the hill to see where the monster had gone but there was no sight . Then they noticed. Something . Amelia was falling , falling to her death . She fell and a sharp knife that lay on the floor , peirced through her body , instantly killing her .

2 down , 38 left ....