Chapter 1 - Training

Tyler struggled to sleep on the exhausting plane journey . He managed to have a 10 minute nap before they arrived at their destination , the Training Centre . The plane made a full circle before making its way down onto the ground , The wheels screached as they struck the ground .He hadn't bothered talking to anybody Because what was the point of making Friends if not long after you were going to kill them ? He evacuated the plane and Immeadiatly headed towards the centre , he checked through the airport before anybody else and also reached The training centre long before anybody else . He leant against the buildings wall waiting for the others . He started to see a figure rising from the hill , one of the contestants alone , obviously skipped infront like Tyler . She ran up to him an shook his hand . She smirked .

" you don't know who I am do you , I am Amy , Amy teecox The one from the uk , your country " she said whilst looking for the others .

" you sure you want to talk to me , you might get distracted from my weakness " he Sarcasticly commented .soon after the trainers appeared along with the other participates .they enters the arena .

They started pairing up the particiaptes with their mentors .

Jackson myers was with jensen holly , a shooter from the USA

Katrina Stevens was with blood summer , a survivalist from Australia

Amelia Edwards was mentored by Michael tota , a bow and arrow shooter from Japan and surprisingly she spoke fluent English .

Amy teecox was with gallos tidal , she had decided to be a combat trainer .

And then there was Tyler paired up with a unknown mentor , he was the only one to pick the category , suddenly his mentor appeared , Diana Stevens , a professional mentor who once won the games 4 years ago .once all people were paired up with their mentors , the training immediatly began .Diana threw the gun at Tyler , He grabbed it .

" shoot the targets " Diana shouted , Targets pounced up from The floor and Tyler quickly shot them

, he managed to shoot allow them in the chest , exactly where they were suppost to be shot . If he could find this gun in the other world , he would have a 50/50 chance of winning .

Gallos walked around examining Amys stance , her fists were extended whilst her right leg was in Theair , this was a popular move in this country , the fists punch twice in the face an chest and a kick in The kneecap . Gallos clapped and dismissed her from the room..

3 training weeks passed and all the participates were strong , powerful , less terrified . Suddenly the creators of the games appeared

Gabriel Simpson and Adam Mills walked onto the stage before the trainers .

" the three weeks have passed and we are very proud of you all , tommorow the opening ceremony begins , you will all have stylists chosen by yor mentor and they will design exotic amazing costumes and the votes will begin , people will vote if they like you , you get 25 votes we gift you a prize , every 25 you get a prize , could be medicine or anything , who knows ?anyway hope you enjoy The ceremony and good night " Gabriel read from the card infront of him .

The particiaptes were dismissed from the training centre and were sent to America for the ceremony .

9 hours later ,

They arrived at America and prepared themselves for the opening ceremony , Izobel would be here tommorow and so would Tyler's mother ( Anna ) His stylist picked his costume and he tried it on , hopefully he would get many votes or else he would have no chance of surviving without no help ...maybe , just

Maybe he would have to persaude Amy to work with him ... But would she ?