Authors notes

Hi , i hope you are enjoying my book , the game of death . i know some of you are probably there like , " oh just get on with the story already " well i need to talk and explain some important things . In this authors note edition you will find .

: the story lines

 : The remain characters

 : the dead characters

 :how many chapters will be in the book ? will there be a second book ? Where did you get the ideas from ? have you copied the hunger games ? well i will answer all these questions .

 : Why i created the book

: some other important information

Right , The story lines ( many people Are asking and thinking , what ? there are to many story-lines ? ) well honestly there is not . The main storyline is quite obvious . The first one is about How the games are before , during and after it . secondly , who to trust , who to put loyalty into , who to love , and many more feeling are expressed . Tyler's hard journey . The creators not giving up easily . Death is involved and that's pretty much it .

the remaining characters are , Some creators , Tyler and Isobel , Amelia , Clark and somebody you will definitely not expect . Many people ( might ) return but i am not sure fully yet because it is very confusing by bringing people back alive because i need to explain how they did , why they died again , how the other people feel and other things and venom is also alive .

the dead people are , Anna ( tyler's mother ) , ( Tyler's farther ) The main creator . Other workers . And i think that is all up to this point in the story and if you want to class Louis as dead because he is not coming back in cause he went to jail then please yourself ..

i am going to make the teasers last , sorry ...

the amount of chapters in the books is going to be over 30 and less than 50 , hopefully there will either be 35 or 45 , i don't yet know . No there is not going to be a book two unless people really want one and probably if they did want another one , it would probably be a quite short one up to 10 chapters of something along those lines .  i got SOME inspiration from the hunger games sequel but no i have not completely copied them as you can see    , a bloodbath , ending of the games by the mayor , the castle chapter did not happen in the hunger games so thanks for understanding ( if you do ) Any other questions ? just ask me on my message board and i will gladly answer them .

I created the book because yes i do like the hunger games , books and movies . I love the hunger games actually . And one day i was watching it and then was like . oh watt-pad i need to update my book , Blood-lust . so i went on my computer and typed in watt-pad . I logged in with face-book and before i could stop it , my account was deleted , somehow . so i started again , annoyed that my big hit book , blood-lust and Moonlight had been deleted and wiped from watt-pad . Oh and not to forget , Blood-lust was a vampire diaries spin of book in case you were wondering . So i couldn't bother recreating my account again in case it was deleted .but i watched the hunger games 8 times , read the books 2 times and then i couldn't wait no longer . i needed to write a book that had the slightest hint ofthe hunger games in it . So i though of the names of people . The book title , chapter names and many other stuff . And that's it , that is how the games of death were created .

honestly there isnt any other important information , but i want to thank the hunger games for my inspiration .

teaser

Everything gets even worse ...involving a life or death situation for the president , a complete stop to the games and the final chapter , also The game of death is being changed to a short story , there are 3 chapters left from here on .