Chapter 2 -Ceremony's

The sirens roared loudly , the crowds cheering crazily .Graffiti was sprayed on walls . Confetti being shot into the air , the atmosphere was crazy , The participates stood back stage . The way this ceremony would work was the 2 people from a country would walk onto the stage together , share some personal details and then another 2 would appear . First up was Japan , Amelia Edwards and Tom kilob ran onto the stage , They shared a quick kiss before starting to talk , after 5 minutes of boring speech they walked of stage with entwined hands , The crowds made some sort of sympathetic noise . Next up was Australia . The two participates walked slowly onto the centre stage . They just stated at the crowds of people before walking of , next up was the UK . Amy wore a purple dress that spiralled down onto the red carpet , sequins were placed in several places and a perfect cute ribbon topped it all of . Tyler wore some sort of tuxedo , a red rose placed perfectly in his chest pocket . Amy began to walk on stage until she noticed no sign of movement from Tyler .

" come on its us " she shouted . He stared at the audience .

" I'm not going on if my family isn't there " he shouted back . Amy walked towards the stage an whispered into the person introducing the contestants ear .After around 20 seconds she skipped back towards tyler .

" were on last " she smiled before scratching her neck . Then she shouted for help . On the back of her neck lay some sort of infection .the guards ran up to her .

" you have been bit by something poisoness and deadly , this could kill you " the guard commented , Tyler stated down at Amy lying on the floor crying in agony , She managed to stand .

" I will just have to get votes and hope for medicine in the games tommorow and then hopefully I'll be fine " she said still covering her neck with her hand . UK was once again called so Tyler grabbed Amy's hand and they walked perfectly towards the stage , together . Izobel sat in the front seat whilst Anna sat beside her . Tyler made his speech quickly followed by Amy who was forced to twirl in her sparkling dress .. Once they dissapeared back stage , The creators appeared .

" all competitors and mentors please step on stage " ...

Tyler appeared beside Amy back stage .

" we don't have to compete you know " tyler suggested a run away .

" last time Somebody ran away they were killed and so were there family's , not the bet ideas Tyler " she said before they walked back on stage . The mentors stood next to the people they taught .

" this year since it is our 25th games of death , we have a major twist , there will now be ...." The crowds gasped and screamed , Izobel looked up at Tyler awaiting the news .

" there will be 40 people in the games this year "

Izobel shed a test before looking down at The floor .

" but this time the other 20 won't be the children , it will be their mentors too " they ended the speech

" LET THE 25TH GAMES OF DEATH COMMENCE "