Chapter 12 - Escape

Over the last few hours Tyler had become uncontrolled and now was a free human being , until he was killed of course .Amy was still infectious and her powers had became worse but she was trying to help others now . Amelia was convinced to help Amy by venom and they had a massive organization now . Tyler,Amy,Venom,Amelia and somebody who had spent the whole games hiding was Clark Steel . His specialty's were combat so he could maybe help or be trained by Amy . These  weren't going to kill , they were going to do the bravest thing anybody had ever done in the duration of all the games . They were going to run and escape from the arena back to the real world . The only problem being , They didn't know how to get back up around 75000  feet . Then they found it , the way of transportation . a plane with 12 wings lay on the ground .

"i used to be a airplane pilot bu ours only had 2 wings were dealing with 10 more here , sure you want to risk it " Venom asked curiously .

" yeah its our only way , were gonna die in here anyway so better to try and escape " Amy whispered . They loaded themselves onto the plane and sat in their seats . They looked out the window and saw exotic animals . Blue sparkly leaves falling down , swirling on their way . Lights that hung from the walls. Some of the arena was actually quite beautiful but a lot was just quicksand and mud and forest areas . Suddenly the  scenery changed as plane started to drive through the arena .

" what happens if this is a trap " Amelia asked .

" Na the creators , probably , wouldn't be that clever " answered Venom who sat in the drivers seat playing with the controls . he looked back at them as the plane prepared itself to take flight .suddenly it screeched as Venom stopped the plane . In-front stood a woman with beautiful  ginger hair . She ran to the door as Amy swung it open .

" please let me come with you , i wont survive down here , please " she whimpered . The group of 5 looked at each other . Answers running through their heads .

" Say no or yes " Amy shouted . the total of answers ended at 4 yes and 1 no . Her name was Rose Cline . She helped herself on board and sat down next to Tyler . she smiled and then looked around . Venom was controlling their plane , Amy was reading a comic she found on the plane . Emily and Tyler looked out of the window .the plane flew for an hour or  two before finally arriving .

The real world ,

Louis Wilson staggered through the jail hallways . He stared through the bars and he couldn't find Isobel . Suddenly he spotted her , she was on her knees with her head in between two wooden planks . Louis ran out and found an execution was being held , Izzy's execution . Louis ran onto the stage and punched the security guard , he released Izzy and began to run .  Then before he could escape 4 guards blocked his path .

" why are you trying to kill an Innocent girl " he shouted  .

" Tyler Wilson has escaped with 5 others and now he is coming back , that is not  allowed  so we are executing her " they answered .

" you are sick people , all of you people here are twisted , now move " He shouted viciously spitting at them , they didn't move .

" i said move " he screeched . They did'nt budge , in the heat of the moment Louis pushed Izzy onto the marble floor as the guards swung a knife at her . Louis grabbed the knife striking it through a guards heart . blood gushed out as another guard attacked . Louis double-fist-ed the guard making him tumble into the wall tripping the guard next to him . one guard left , one problem , he had a gun . Louis did'nt dare make a move , one move he would be shot to the ground .

" please just let her go " he whimpered . the guard pointed the gun at his head , put his finger on the trigger ...But before he could shoot Tyler knocked him out with a stone he found .

" Brother " Izzy gasped .

" come on we need to get out of here "  Tyler grabbed Isobel . " who are you " he asked Louis .

" I'm Izzy's real brother , nice to meet you "he said looking at he floor .

" wow so many messed up people Ive met today " Tyler walked through he dungeon holding Isobel's hand , Louis slightly behind .

" guys i think were stuck " shouted Venom . Tyler ran towards him . Blazing fire covered the exit . they were stuck . They backed away from the fire as it grew larger . Suddenly Tyler ran the opposite direction obviously telling the others to follow . They chased after him until they ended up on the roof of the building .

" we have to jump " he quietly said .

" we might die " izobel innocently said .

" we have less chance of dying if we escapef rom theguards that are coming " . before Anybody could say another word hndreds of guards appeared . all fully armed . Izobel stepped backwards , her foot slipped and she was about to fall . her fingers grabbed onto the still snow covered rof making it even harder for her to stay clinging on . Suddenly her fingers slipped and she fell to the ground ..