Chapter 15 - Falling

The sky was a pure dark grey , clouds covered certain areas . Anna walked outside the hospital to see the remains of the net . she stared  at the Wanted posters . she smacked herself hard  trying to wake up , but she wasn't dreaming. She looked back at the last hour . choosing Louis over Tyler was one of the worst decisions she had ever made . But she couldnt send Louis away again could she ? did she keep her decision or change it ? She fell down on to the floor and stared at the sky , even when it started raining . Before she knew it she was back inside the hospital , until the rain stopped . Amy stared at Louis bringing his mother out of the rain . Her heart started to beat faster and her face went red . Her breath slowed as she saw the man of her dreams .she walked up to him casually and instantly made a fool of herself .

" hey that was such a bad thing to do .. sorry  i mean good   , good thing , good , yeah err I'm gonna go " she flushed and ran away . she had totally embarrassed herself . The wind hit her face as she ran outside . She was falling for him .The rain stopped so Louis was walking home with Isobel and Anna . The doctors dismissed Isobel with just a concussion . She was being carried by Venom . They all walked back to Anna's house , which was no longer there . Only ashes remained and a piece of paper saying,

  Tyler and his "run-away " friends caused all the fires , it wasn't the games , stupid children , we will get you all , no matter what stands in our way , you will suffer , Anna threw the note into the fire and screamed . She lost Tyler and her house , what was she going to lose next ? Izzy ?

" we need to leave town " Anna shouted . Nobody tried to stop her .

" wait where is Tyler" Isobel asked . Amy looked around .

" guys we can't leave until we find him " Amy shouted .

" i agree " Louis whispered . 

" fine , lets go find him "

The sky was a dark purple and the stars were only just visible .  Louis looked down the mountain , hundreds of guards covered the palace . The protection had improved an awful lot since the resistance started .  Where would Tyler be ? even if they did get in the palace , would they find him ? it was worth a try wasn't it ? Anna began to walk down the mountain for one hard mission . Only thing is , All will be going in , but not all will be coming back out ...

who will die ?