Chapter 21 - Bullet

The Bullet flew across the cottage and suddenly it hit its target . Venom's head now had a gaping hole . The brain was visible and blood draped outside of it . His eyes rolled into the back of his head and his body shook . foam covered around his mouth and his voice croaked . Amelia screamed as she saw the bloody mess . She tried to move but the ropes pulled her back .

" now answer these questions love , before anybody gets hurt " he shouted Amelia nodded and the questions from hell began .

Tyler looked down the hole . Fiery part of the arena could be seen and suddenly a moving figure . One of the creators . Well somebody who worked for them . It was recognizable . Then he noticed , it was Rose Cline . The traitor the one who made them jump out  of their skin in the horror asylum . Tyler started to climb down the walls that seemed smaller . The arena was closer to the ground , but it happened every year . the stadium would rise up until it was not far from the surface and then the podium would poke up and the Victor would stand at the top . Suddenly Tyler reached the surface and he shouted for Isobel to jump . She  kicked her legs in front of her and watched as she fell towards the ground . Her hair flipped around and her breath went away . she shacked as she was only a few centimetres from the ground . Tyler caught her with surprising strength . And they ran after rose . Isobel struck the knife into her and she fell to the floor  . She died instantly . They continued to walk to find the other workers .

Amelia had answered all sorts of weird questions like , what are you on about and more stupid ones but one stood out , what is Tyler weakness ? what is he scared of ? what is his ultimate fear ? Louis asked . Amelia couldnt answer some and before she could answer the next the police appeared . They arrested Louis who stood with the gun and they rushed Venom to hospital . Hours after the news of venoms state came out ...

he was Alive , and was going to stay that way . He came out of hospital , against the doctors orders and they went to find the others . They climbed down into the arena , passed roses dead body and continued to try and find the others ...