Chapter Seven: The Truth

(Y/n)'s POV:

Qrow just got done explaining to the gang about the maidens, and by the looks of it, it's pretty much alot to take in for them, if they stood in my shoes they'd see it's only a bit thay they got since I knew more than that.

Qrow: "Seriously? No questions?" He said as he took out his flask and sipped whatever was in it.

Jaune: "Of course we have questions! It's just...alot to take in." He said.

(Y/n): "That's an understatement." I said throwing a stick into our campfire.

Ruby: "So these...maidens they are powerful fighters who don't need dust to use magic?" Ruby said looking at me.

(Y/n): "Uncle Qrow since your telling the story you might as well answer their questions." I said not looking at him.

Qrow: "Heh still angry kid?" He asked me.

(Y/n): "We're way passed that, just do your thing." I said knowing my expression was indeed showing I was angry a bit, how couldn't I be, Ozpin never told me Pyrrah was going to be the one I needed to protect as the Fall Maiden.

Qrow: "Well to answer your question kiddo yes."

Nora: "And their our four of them?"

Qrow: "Yup, always."

Ren: "Which means whenever one of them dies, the power tranfers to someone - a female - that they care about?" He asked as I didn't realize I was clenching my fists.

Qrow: "Whoever was in their thoughts last, important distinction, best option would be someone we can trust, regardless their souls becomes combined, in a way. " He said.

Jaune: "That's what you were trying to do to Pyrrah, the night the tower fell, you were trying to turn her into one of them, and YOU knew about this?!" He said pointing to me.

(Y/n): "Yes.." I said as he suddenly stood up angrily glaring at me.

Jaune: "Why didn't you tell anyone!!?" He asked angrily.

(Y/n): "Because I didn't even know who was going to be the next Fall Maiden!! all I was given was the order to protect whoever it was! I didn't know it was going to be Pyrrah!!" I said getting up angrily as well.

Janue: "Well you did an amazing job!!!" He said as in that very moment I wanted to punch him in the face.

Qrow: "Alright stop!" He said separating us both as Ruby pulled me back and Ren pulled Janue back.

(Y/n): "You think I didn't try Jaune? YOU THINK I DIDN'T TRY!?!" I shouted angrily as I felt tears go down my cheek.

(Y/n): "I WITNESSED HER AND PENNY DIE BEFORE MY EYES AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!! BECAUSE OF THAT I ALSO ABANDONED MY OWN TEAMMATES! YANG AND BLAKE WERE LEFT WITH ADAM, AND BECAUSE OF THAT BLAKE GOT STABBED IN THE STOMACH, YANG LOST HER ARM AND RIGHT NOW THEIR BOTH AT HOME TRAUMATIZED!! SO I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME THAT I FAILED BEACUSE UNLESS YOU DON'T REALIZE IT, I HAVE A METAL ARM AND AN EYE PATCH, AND SEVERAL SCARS TO REMIND ME I DID!!" I shouted as I removed my chest piece and unbuttoned my shirt to show them the scar I got from Cinder.