Chapter Eight: He, of Another World

Thor's POV:

I was was once the strongest warrior Asgard has ever had, I was 1,500 years ol and I had killed twice as many enemies as that, and yet...here I was in Asgard, my home, now in ruins, fighting my own half sister and losing...losing very badly, she had cut off one of my eyes and she destroyed my own hammer with her bare hand, it hurt me to say but she was just too powerful to defeat.

losing very badly, she had cut off one of my eyes and she destroyed my own hammer with her bare hand, it hurt me to say but she was just too powerful to defeat

Hela: "Valiant effort, dearest brother, but you never stood a chance!" My sister said slamming her foot on my chest as I grunted in pain.

Hela: "You see, I'm not a Queen or a monster, I'm the Goddess of Death, and you...well all you're ever going to be, is a pathetic, useless, worthless excuse of a God and a King!" She said as her heel was denting my chest armor, suddenly two arrows were fired at her but she blocked them with her swords.

Valkyrie: "Get away from him!!" Valkyrie screamed as she turned her bow into a spear and threw it at Hela, who caught it instantly.

Hela: "So this is your personal guard? She's worst than you!" She said as she used the heel she dug into my chest piece and kicked me at Valkyrie as suddenly I was caught by...Heimdall!

Heimdall: "Are you alright my King?" He asked as he put me down

Valkyrie: "Heimdall!! Your alive!" Valkyrie said happily as she hugged him

Heimdall: "Indeed." He said smiling as he held her back.

Hela: "So your alive Gatekeeper, good, just a few more to kill and then I can give rise to my new empire, then we shall set out to conquer every world there is." She said laughing as we took a defensive stance.

Thor: "Where's Loki?" I asked Valkyrie.

Valkyrie: "He's in the vault still." She said.

Thor: "We're fulfilling the prophecy." I said.

Valkyrie: "I hate this prophecy." She said.

Heimdall: "I do too."

Thor: "As do I, but it's all we can do, Asgard's people are gone, without them, there is no Asgard." I said saddened by the truth.