part dos

At the end of his shower, Loki threw on a Bambi shirt and some of Tony's shorts that were about a size too big.

He was about to leave when he felt really sick, like... throw up sick. As quickly as he could he went over to the toilet and threw up. Alot. When he was done he flushed, and wiped his mouth with a blue arm.

'wait... BLUE?' Loki thought. In a panic, he rushed to the mirror only to see that his pale peach skin had turned a frosty light blue. And his eyes were dark ruby red... The color of the aether almost.

Loki had never told Tony about his other form, in fear that Tony wouldn't like it. The moment Loki tried to switch his form it backfired and white lines appeared all around his body.

"Sir, Mr.Stark is coming your way." Said JARVIS. "Shall i tell him about your current state?"

"no, and make sure he is unable to get in here please." answered Loki. Something was wrong. His magic was as mortals would say it, out of wack.

Just then he heard a knock of the door.

" Hey sunshine, you OK?" asked Tony from the other side of the door.

Before Loki could answer, he ran over to the toilet once more to vomit, this time it was more violent. Tony could here from outside the door and tried to get in.

"JARVIS! open the door!" he said as he rattled the door knob.

"I'm afraid i have strict orders not to." JARVIS replied, earned a pissed off groan from Tony

"Loki let me in now. I'm not fucking around. If you don't let me in I'm gonna just break down the door. (hehe, funny story, one time my uncle actually did have to break down the door because i locked myself in the bathroom and didn't know how to get out)"

Loki washed his face and ignored his lovers demands.

"Break the door down if you want. All you'll find is a blue skinned, red eyed monster..." he whispered to himself as he looked at his face in the mirror.

"DAMN IT LOKI OPEN THE DOOR!" screamed Tony, who was getting more worried by the second.

Loki was getting pissed really fast... and he didn't even know why. Then, without thinking, he balled up a fist and threw it at the door as hard as he could. His fist went straight through the door and missed Tony by an inch.

Loki growled as his eyes flashed dark green and his skin returned to normal. he slowly unlocked the door and walked by a stunned Tony.

"Wtf was that!? Were you... Blue?... I think I'm high or something..." Tony said,as he wrapped his arms around Loki's waist from behind.

Loki nuzzeld Tony and they stood like that for a minute.

"... I'm blue Tony..." muttered Loki under his breath.

"your what?" asked Tony with curiosity

Without thinking, Loki's entire body once again turned blue with the white lines across his body. And his eyes were once again red.

"I'm blue... I guess I should have told you before but I think I was afraid to at the time. Your not high."

Tony smiled and pecked the youngers cheek.

"Your adorable either way Reindeer games."

Loki smiled and his skin returned to its usual pale peach colour as the two made there way downstairs to the kitchen.

When they got there, Loki felt the sudden urge to clean everything, yet the house was already spotless. Seeing this, he went over to the spice cabinet and began rearranging everything alphabetical.

" Your crazy, love." said Tony with a smile on his face. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"cereal." Loki quickly answered as he continued organizing the spices.

"you had cereal yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that. you're having something else. How about toast?" he said pulling out a bag of bread.

Loki, who was already done organizing spices went over to Tony and gently licked his cheek.

"I'm taking that as a yes." Tony said as he plugged in the toaster