The Wrath

Around 6 there was a knock at the door. Tony got up to answer it, leaving Loki on the couch sleeping. Tony opened the door and saw Thor standing there.

"Greetings man of iron, my brother sent me a message on what you midguardians call a phone. I don't know how to check it."

Tony sighed, and once again, showed Thor how to check messages. The god thanked him and read over the message. when he was finished, he smiled and turned to Tony.

"So I will be what you call... an uncle?" asked Thor, excitement showing in his eyes.

"That's right big guy, but mind keeping it down if your gonna celebrate? Reindeer games is sleeping, and if you wake him up your gonna deal with his wrath." Tony said in a very serious tone.

Thor and Tony looked at each other very seriously, then burst into a laughing fit.

Five minutes later they looked over to the couch, to find a very angry and awake Loki, who walked over to them, and punched the wall, just missing Thor's head. He looked at his brother with angry eyes, and huffed like a bull.

"Shut. Up." Loki said as he removed his fist from the large hole it had made in the wall. He then walked into the bedroom, leaving Thor and Tony in surprise.

"I told you." said Tony, earning him a punch in the shoulder.

"Lets go to a bar and celebrate or something.." Tony said while rubbing his now sore shoulder. Tony left a note for Loki on the fridge and walked out the door with Thor following behind him.