christmas present

The kids were in bed and it was Christmas eve. Tony was sitting in their room and Loki was in the bathroom.

Loki, stripped down in the bathroom and took a long, red ribbon, and started wrapping it around his waist, tying it in a bow at the front. He stepped out of the bathroom and walked into his and Tony's room. Tony looked up from his video game and stared at Loki.

"Wha-?" Was all he could say.

"hi~" Loki said as he leaned his elbow against the wall.

"Can I be your Christmas present?" he asked as he slowly walked over to the bed.

"God..." Tony muttered as Loki reached the bed and sat on top of him. Tony immediately stripped down and untied the ribbon.

Thor, who was sleeping on the couch, heard... noises coming from their room. He turned red, and sat up. "Hey Bruce?"

"Yea... I hear them too..." Bruce said as he sat up also (he was sitting on the other couch)

"soooooooo..." Thor said awkwardly.

"Just say it. I know you like me." Bruce said as he stood up and went over to the couch Thor was sitting on. The god Blushed deeply as he felt a pair of lips lightly kiss his. The next thing they knew, they were doing it on the couch...

Loki and Tony were being really loud. Tara was wide awake and couldn't fall asleep, while her brother slept like a rock. She softly shook him awake and they started talking in whatever language babies speak. Tara climbed out of her crib and got into Logan's.

"Can i sleep in here with you?" she asked, her quiet voice barely heard. Logan growled, he was still sleeping, and his dream didn't sound great. He was kicking and growling and doing all sorts of weird shit.  Only when Tara started lightly petting him, did he stop. he groaned lightly and turned to his sister.

"Fine." he said as he pushed over for her.

meanwhile with Loki and Tony, The ribbon that had been tied around Loki's crotch area was now messily tied around his forehead.

"That was perfect." He said as he cuddled with Tony, who in response put an arm around him.

meanwhile on the couch, Bruce was moaning really loud, and Thor didn't want anyone walking into the living room, so they did it while making out for a little while, until Thor practically exploded inside Bruce. Then they took a shower... Then they put their underwear on and went to bed on the same couch.

yup, Christmas.