part 5

Loki woke up to silence in the house. The feeling of loneliness surrounded him as he turned a light blue colour.

"JARVIS?" Loki asked, afraid that he wouldn't answer back, which he didn't. JARVIS was broken and Tony was still waiting for the parts to come in.

Loki was scared of being alone. He hated it. He wanted to cry at the thought. Tears slowly rolled down his palish blue cheeks and turned to little ice drops as they hit the bed.

"T-tony? Thor?" he called, but no one answered. There was then a knock at the door.

Loki rushed to answer it. Some people didn't know of Tony and his relationship, which was why he always checked to see who it was, but on this occasion, Loki was so desperate for company he willingly opened the door without even checking and threw his arms around the visitor. Hawkeye.

In a moment of realization, Clint tried prying off the god, but had no luck.

"Let go of me you evil little moth!" screamed Clint as he once again tried prying him off, earning a cry of sadness from the god.

"D-Don't leave! I hate it here alone! JARVIS is b-broken!" Loki's muffled, crying voice pleaded.

Clint was almost sure that Loki never pleaded, and out of pity, he stayed, but kept his guard up and his bow out. It was silent for a moment, the Clint broke it.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Asguard?" asked Clint, who's curiosity got the best of him.

Loki wiped the dried tears from his eyes and answered "I would be, if Thor hadn't begged for my release. I live here with Tony. Bruce sometimes comes over or spends the night. He's really nice company... Tony and I are in a relationship." Loki explained as he hugged a batman pillow to his chest.

Hawkeye lowered his weapon, went over to Loki, and lightly poked his stomach.

"Heh, you've gotten a little chubby." Clint said smiling.

Loki, a little embarrassed by Clint's observation, took another pillow and put it over his belly.

Loki murmured something under his breath to Clint, but Clint didn't here.

"It just looks like baby fat though. If you were Natty (Natasha) I would call you pudgy as a nickname." Clint said jokingly, earning a slight laugh from the rather amused god.

"Don't be an ass Clint! She would rip you to shreds if you did that!" Loki said responded, who was laughing so hard that he thought he would literally die. They sat laughing and cracking jokes until Loki felt a rather strong kick.

"OW!" He screamed as he lifted up his shirt enough to expose his belly. "No hitting! At least do it lightly!" Loki said to his stomach.

"Uhh, whatcha got goin on there?" asked Clint, who would soon feel bad about the pudgy joke.

"I'm pregnant. With Tony's kid." answered Loki, who was nervously twirling his hair with his finger. "surprise!"

"Oh... Sorry about the fat joke I made." Clint in response while awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.

"That was a good joke. and its OK." Loki responded, who had made a slender black cat appear from nowhere. He poofed up a blond puppy for Clint and they both eventually fell asleep on the couch.