couch sex

here comes some couch sex!

The next morning, Loki woke up to a faint glow of green. Tony had fallen asleep on the couch last night, and Loki thought he deserved something special for saving him. Most of his cuts were healed and his stomach was somewhat swollen.

He grabbed a french maids outfit and put it on, then, being a shape shifter, changed his

.. thing to..the other thing, gave himself boobs, and... OK, I'm not explaining this whole thing. Long story short, he changed into Lady Loki. and then went into the living room and started dusting the TV stand.

Tony woke up to Loki bent over, and facing away from him, picking something up, which gave him a really good view.

"...Since when do you have boobs?" he asked curiously, staring at the younger's cleavage.

Loki... er... Lady Loki smiled and sat down on Tony's lap facing him. "Just a small gift from Lady Loki." He/she said in response. They stayed like that for a while until Tony took his shirt off and started removing the maids costume from Loki. His/her underwear consisted of a red and yellow bra, and the same colour underwear that said 'spank me I've been naughty' on the back.

"Lady Loki is definitely getting an iron woman suit for Christmas." Tony said as he turned Loki around to undo the bra, he then went for the underwear. When everything was off he bent Lady Loki over the coffee table and did her/him right there. In the middle of the living room. FWI, it must make your back hurt, having to bend over and your only support is a coffee table. What if that shit breaks on you? Were getting off topic. Back to the sex!

Loki blushed lightly and Tony unbuckled his pants.

And they were pretty loud. Thor could here them from the first floor because of their moans were traveling through the air vents. And that would be kind of embarrassing if your neighbor came and told you to silence your sex. Thor didn't say that though. Instead, he locked himself in his sound proof tent (not really sound proof) and started waiting it out.

They went at it for hours, It was 8 at night when they were done, so I guess you could say they did it all day. Which is probably bad for you.

When they were done, Tony grabbed a blanket, and they slept on the couch. (and if your wondering, yes, they did stop every once in a while because Loki would have to use the bathroom because he couldn't hold it because there was a baby growing inside him.)