Sue goes to the strip club...

Sue had a headache. She was tired of so many meetings and Ben and her brother arguing all the time. So she went to a strip club downtown to drink.

After she got there, she ordered a drink and looked over to the strip area to see who was on stage. She was shocked when she saw Johnny, on the stage, wearing this:

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11735466&.svc=copypaste-and&id=135819104

And if that wasn't bad enough, out of everyone else there, he was making the most money. She got up from her seat and approached the stage, only to find something more shocking. Reed was sitting in the front row, unaware that it was Johnny.

sue: What are you doing?

reed: *jumps a little and looks at her* S-sue?! what are you doing here?

sue: I came here to drink. I didn't expect to find you throwing money at my whore of a brother.

Reed looked confused, then looked at Johnny, who winked at him. He groaned and face palmed.

After his song was over, Johnny got off the stage and went over to reed and sue.

Johnny: yeah guys, thanks alot for killin my mood.

sue: Johnny, what are you doing up there?

johnny: uhh, stripping? that's what i do, I'm a stripper, the best one here.

Reed: *face palms* you are a guuyyy.

Johnny: well, no one here knows that, so don't blow my cover. I have a good thing goin here. That, and I'm trying to get an Xbox 1.

As they were talking a woman wearing a red and green lingerie walked up to Johnny and pulled at his arm.

???: Hey Heatwave, you gotta change, your on in 5.

Sue and Reed looked at Johnny, who mouthed: 'my stripper name' and turned back to the woman.

Johnny: I was just on, and isn't it Sparkles' turn?

???: Sparkles called in sick, and the boss placed you as her fill in.

Johnny: *huffs* fine. One more song. But I have to leave after that.

??: which song?

Johnny smirked and whispered in her ear the song.

???: *smiles* okay, but I need to borrow your blue eyeliner.

Johnny: Ill get the makeup and outfits, Cherry, you tell the DJ to play the song.

And so Johnny went to get the stuff and the woman who is apparently Cherry went to the DJ to have him play that song.

to be continued... what are our devious little stripper friends up to? what does this have to do with this story? find out in le next chapter!