part... 8 i think

During the next few months, Loki got rather lazy, he wouldnt leave the bedroom unless he had to use the bathroom or to eat. Eating was the main thing he did besides sleeping. His pregnancy was shorter than that of a female, and the child, or maybe childeren was born two months earlier than normal.

Loki was sleeping on the couch and he suddenly jolted out of his chair. He was shaking, and his eyes were really wide, like he was scared.

"T-tony..." He said getting up from the couch and did what Clint calls a 'hyper waddle' (Clint had a broken nose after that)

"hmm?" Tony asked, looking up from his news paper.

"I think my water just broke."

Tony jumped up and called Bruce and Thor, who came busting down the door (literally) only to find Tony screaming at Loki, who had locked himself in the bedroom, insisting he did it alone. Bruce and Thor joined Tony when they heard a sharp cry of pain. After about an hour, everything was silent. Thor broke down the door only to find his brother sitting in the middle of a small blood pool, craddling two small objects, both wrapped in blankets. His hair was rather messy but his eyes were happy. He turned to the now broken door, and smiled lightly. He stood up, staggering a little, and slowly walked over to Tony. He then gave him one of the children. He had green eyes and brown hair. The other had black hair with brown eyes. A boy and a girl.

"Y-you can name that one." Loki said tiredly as he gestured to the small bundle in Tony's arms.

Tony thought for a moment, looked at Thor who was celebrating quietly in the corner with Bruce, and then spoke. "Tara Britney Stark." He said as he looked at Loki, who was smiling.

"Logan Victor Stark." Loki said, recalling that one time Wolverine and Sabretooth were turned into children.

Tony thought about the name, when he decided he liked it, he Let Thor hold Tara and Bruce held Logan.

That night, Bruce and Thor stayed the night with them, just to make sure everything ran smoothly.