desc.

I KNOW THERES PROBABLY THAT ONE LAZY FUCKER---

Will be spelled as Bakugou, has 2 other spellings, Bakugo and Bakugō (I think?)

Soulmate au.

WaRnInGs:

Fucking Cursing,

Sorta depression,

I love to curse.

random shit.

Christmas holidays.

Volume.

That thing on your computer, you can turn it up, down or mute it. The thing is you cant do any of that... its stuck on your arm.

It shows how loud your soulmate is being, If they are shouting in anger, their soulmate's arm will shake, and they'll drop whatever they are holding in their hand if it isn't in a tight grip.

If your soulmate is crying it will flash with an x on it (aka when muted) this is all on your fore-arm/wrist. It shows up on your 14th birthday.

Normally something magical would happen if you met your soul mate, not this time, when you're close to your soul mate you'll feel at ease sorta... When you and your soul mate find out about each other your volume icon will flash colours meaning you guys can talk to each other whenever and wherever. You either think what your going to say and they'll hear it and respond you.

The sad thing is that Bakugou's soulmate is normally muted(flashing) or shouting very loud.
Kirishima's soulmate is always shouting or trying not to, being the idiot he is, he has no fucking clue on who his soulmate is.

Or don't... I don't care (*cough*  nope *cough*)

 I don't care (*cough*  nope *cough*)

1K READS AHHHHHH

Oof Kamisero needs more books