~4~ They MUST be Soulmates

3rd person.

Mina didn't join the conversation, she just kept thinking about Bakugou and Kirishima every time Bakubro shouted Kirishima would drop something, when Kirishima was in a battle along side Kaminari, Mina was beside Bakugou at the time, he was shouting at Deku again.

Kirishima tried to use his quirk to protect himself from Kaminari's discharge but his arm shook, his quirk didn't work at all, it just stopped, luckily Kaminari noticed this and ran over to his friend. Aizawa noticed this and told everyone to stop Kirishima was in the air at the time because of Ojiro's tail, so Kirishima fell right to the ground hitting his arm of a stone in the end he broke his arm.

As a result Bakugou stopped shouting and jogged over to his friends, even though he'd never admit that they're his friends, and threw Kirishima over his shoulder without saying a word and took him to recovery girl. Everyone asked why did he do that but he just ignored or dodged every question.

So that's why Mina thinks them two are soulmates. And to be honest she's spot on. Bakugou was actually worried you could see it in his eyes, as had some others, I think he started to believe that they're soulmates because everytime Kirishima was in a fight he wouldn't say shit until afterwards, he'd yell at whoever was annoying him, adding to the fact he's been calmer and has done less yelling at people.

They must be soulmates

--–-–—--———--–-–—--———

Let's discuss the winter holidays yeah? Well their reasons for staying at the dorms.

For Bakugou he made his mother want to hate Christmas because he wrote to Satin instead of Santa, Bakugou likes Christmas besides when he has to hang around with his family, that's why they have an option to go home or stay at the dorms, Bakugou wanted to stay at the dorms for some peace while everyone else left. To bad his idiots of friends are staying at the dorms aswel.

Kirishima has had an idea of why Bakugou wouldn't want to go to his family for Christmas and normally had a bruise on his arm every time they came back from a holiday, Kirishima knew Bakugou's mother was ruff maybe she grabbed him to hard? And that's true but Bakugou has dealt with it for years, he's used to it.

Kaminari well he loves Christmas and the only reason he's still at the dorms is to spend Christmas with his friends, and mostly Sero. He can't wait to get pranks set up for when his classmates return.

Sero stayed at the dorms because his parents where on a business trip, he could've just stayed home alone but he decided to chill with his friends and annoy them.

Kirishima... Oh Kirishima... Has never had a proper Christmas.

His family wasn't one for giving much fucks so he wanted to be the opposite of them, but bad comments and words that put him down, they are just killing him from the inside and the only person who has realized is Bakugou. Bakugou has been helping piece Kirishima back together slowly. 

The one time his family was going to have a good Christmas was ruined by them kicking Kirishima out because he was complaining about hearing them... Y'know... Going for it. That night he just ran to the park, that's where he decided that he'd never have a proper Christmas. At the park he seen a few other people having fun with their family's, it just made him even more sad.

Anyway Kirishima was staying at the dorms to escape his family.

The school understands that some children might not be in the best situations and conditions, COUGH like Shoto COUGH

--–-–—--———--–-–—--———
I

fucked up I don't know how to make Kirishima depressed in this I'll make a new book with depressed Kiri if I'm still into the ship please forgive me.

OVER 50 READS!!!

Shoutout to:

VeryGayContent.

Thanks for voting!