~6~

Still 3rd person. (Not my art)

"Was it just me or did that look wrong?" Sero asked.

"That looked wrong." Kaminari agreed.

"Both of you shut the fuck up, I'm warning you." Bakugou growled with a threatening tone.

Nobody said a word as Bakugou got up and left the dorm, Kirishima was still on the bed in shock, Sero looked scared yet confused while Kaminari just kept poking Sero's shoulder.

Bakugou slammed the door behind him and stomped into his room, opening the door and slamming it close. His dorm was freezing. To warm himself up and to calm down he started to work out, doing push ups, sit ups lifting weights and a few other things.

While in the other dorm Denki was still poking Sero's shoulder and Kirishima slowly sat up and turned to them.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"Bakugou's stronger than you." Sero said, Kirishima nodded his head and looked at his phone screen.

"Why is the photo actually good?" He asked opening the chat with just him and Bakugou.

"Because we are the best with cameras." Kaminari smiled.

"Sure.... I guess he's not coming for hot chocolates or something?" Kirishima asked sadly.

"You could ask him."

"Well I don't think he's in the mood." Kaminari said. "After all he did storm out."

Kirishima nodded his head and sighed. He picked up his phone and texted Bakugou,

Most manly man:

Hey im sorry I didn't mean to do anything, sorry I made things akward. Please forgive me, It's my fault any of this happened, if I didn't wake you up none of this would've happened.

I'm sorry.

when Bakugou's angry he doesn't text back he texts back later on when he's calm-er. Bakugou doesn't know how or when to show his emotions so instead of trying to show them he just shouts. Everybody just thinks he has anger issues, well he sorta does but whatever. When he was younger the only person he could stand, and always looked forward to seeing died, he didn't understand at the time but now he does. Because of that Bakugou doesn't want to get close to anyone just in case they die and he won't handle it.

"Hey you guys go to the café without me." Kirishima fake smiled.

"Why?" Kami asked tilting to head to the left.

"I want some time alone later." Kirishima sighed Sero looked uneasy at Kirishima but nodded.

"Hey Denki let's go now." Kaminari nodded his head and walked to the dorm door.

"...Text us if you change your mind, yeah?" 

"I will, enjoy." they both left Kiri's dorm closing the door quitley leaving Kirishima alone.

Kirishima sighed and looked at the ceiling, he feels guilty, as if all of this was his fault but honestly it's a bit of everyone's fault. He heard explosions form next door, Bakugou's dorm.

Sighing he he got changed and brushed his hair, he couldn't be bothered to spend hours on it. Kirishima wore a white top, black ripped jeans and a red-black jacket around his waist. He grabbed his phone and texted Mina.

She might be over emotional but he's sure she can help him. Kiri decided to put the jacket on, it was freezing after all.

Most manly man:
Hey, I was wondering if I could talk to you?

Kirishima shook his head as his message, he realized that Bakugou had texted him back.

Baku:

Jeez it's Okay don't blame yourself for this.

Also...

I'm glad that I was woken up if you didn't waken me you would've played this all off. Next time something like that happens tell me.

Most manly man:

It's not easy to talk about but Okay.

You changed chats•

Alien Queen:

Sure! But I'm in Momo's dorm I'll have to ask if you can come.

Most manly man:

Okay thank you.

Kirishima smiled at his phone, his friends are amazing plus the main reason he didn't want to go to the café is because he wanted his two friends to confess and the reason he wanted to talk to Mina was because he's been feeling weird alot lately.

Alien Queen:

Okay you can come over!

Most manly man:

Coming, thanks again.

Man I don't know what I'm writing some times...

OVER 100 READS!