~8~

I'M AN IDIOT OKAY I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CORUSHES I'VE NEVER HAD A REAL ONE ANYWAY I HAD TO SEARCH UP SOME OF THIS! like all the questions maybe?

3rd person.

"Do you suddenly feel like you might like to curl up into a ball when your crush is around?" She asked Kirishima looked at her for a second and thought about it.

"...I wouldn't put it in them words but kinda."Kirishima admitted sitting on the chair near the wall. "I'd say that I'd rather hide in a locker, but instead I jog up to him when I want to do the opposite."

"Fair enough, second question, Do you suddenly feel nervous but excited at the same time? Maybe you feel like you want to hug that person or be with them all the time?" Momo asked getting even more curious.

"That's like the last question, yeah that's why you always see me and him hanging. I kind of crave us hugging? NOT IN THE HIMIKO WAY!" Kirishima raised his voice at that part blushing at how that sounded, Mina and Uraraka laughed at Kirishima, he ran his fingers threw his soft hair not understanding why he needed to answer these questions.

"Alright last question. Do you feel like your friends sort of disappear when your crush walks up? You may be surrounded by people but suddenly all you can see is your crush. Like if your friends are talking to you you find it hard to listen into the conversation because you're focused on your crush so much?" Kirishima nodded his head.

"Okay now that's a crush!" Mina smiled.

"What do I do about it?" Kirishima asked lost.

"Well you could confess."

"No, not about that, about my soulmate?" Kiri asked looked at his arm as it shook.

"I have a feeling you don't need to worry about that." Jiro said with a yawn.

"Oh Okay, thanks girls I'll see you all later." Kirishima greatfully smiled, they said no problem and their goodbyes as Kirishima left the room.

Kirishima felt a bit lighter as he walked down the hallway with a grin, he walked down the stairs he was about to go for a walk but he seen Kaminari and Sero instead he jogged over to them.

"Hey guys!" Kaminari turned his head to where the noise came from, after a minute he realized it was Kirishima.

"Hey Bro!" He smiled.

"So what did you guys do?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh we got bored during the walk so we went to the cafe and sat there and talked." Kaminari said. "What did you do?"

"Oh right me... I was uh..." Kirishima wasn't sure weather to tell the truth or lie, he decided to go with the truth because he'd feel bad if he lied. "I was with the girls." he sighed.

"Why?" Sero asked looking of into the distance.

"Uh well... I have been feeling weird y'know, okay i'll tell you as we walk I want some coke." Kirishima said as he started walking beside Kaminari, Sero sighed and started walking again."So, I went to ask Mina and it turns out the she was staying in Momo's dorm, I thought 'okay that's fine just the 2 of them' and boy was I wrong, all the girls from our class was there." Kirishima laughed rubbing the back of his neck and continued. "So I asked about it and explained how I felt-"

Kaminari gasped "Wait, wait, wait." Kaminari says, he looked 'hurt' (Fake) "You asked ALL the girls about something, and didn't ask us?"

"I didn't mean to ask ALL the girls, I meant to just ask Mina." Kirishima said feeling guilty.

"Anyway, So I told them ow I've been feeling for the last couple of weeks, and then Momo asked me questions to understand it more? I think at least."

"So what did you find out?" Sero asked as he looked around himself.

"I have a crush." Kaminari and Sero both stopped walking, Kami smiled while Sero groaned.

"I WON!" Kami smiled.

"How about later?" Sero begged.

"Nope!" Kami said hopping onto Sero's back, Sero sighed pushing Denki up higher making sure he was safely on his back.

"Huh?" Kirishima asked.

"We made a bet about you saying you've a crush, dumbo here won." Sero laughed. "I would've gave him money but nope he insisted on getting a piggyback."

"So who have you got a crush on?" Denki asked holding onto Sero.

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask..." Kirishima mumbled. "But you can already guess."

"Uhhh.... Bakubro?" Kirishima shamefully nodded his head.

"Knew it!" Denki shouted.

As the walked Hanta and Denki kept teasing Eijiro about Katsuki, the also decided to go to DonaldsFries (Guess) and get a chicken burger and 20 chicken nuggets to share.

As Sero ordered they got their number for food and sat down at a table near the window. Kaminari looked at the number and realized it was number '169' and now he's giggling like a bitch. Yes they're heroes and Kirishima works out a lot but you ARE aloud to have some treats.

YET AGAIN I WAS GONNA STOP THIS BOOK HOLY FUCK I RUN OUT OF IDEAS FAST!

Shout out 2:

Picture was taken when I was editing