~1~ convincing...

Darkness.

The room was dark, like the night sky if it had no clouds, moon or stars, pitch black.

Loud.

Kaminari's snoring was obnoxious, it wasn't THAT loud but it was annoying, Sero's arm would hit the wall every once in a while startling Kirishima. The only silent thing in the room was Bakugou.

The Bakusquad (Excluding Mina) decided that they wanted to crash at a dorm and do an all-nighter, the only person close to doing an all-nighter was Kirishima. It took hours of reasoning to finally get Bakugou to join, about 2-3 hours if they remembered correctly. It took that long because they kept getting distracted and changed the topic every few minutes.

Flashback~

Kaminari walked into the common room seeing everyone there besides a few people, Kirishima, Midoryia, Mina, Bakugou, Todoroki and a few others where there, Sero wasn't there. It was the winter break and everyone was enjoying their time together, with their soulmates, family or friends... Well most of them.

"Hey Kirishima!" Kaminari called out walking over to his friend.

"Yeah bro?" he asked smiling.

"Let's have the Bakusquad over for an all-nighter!" Kaminari said excited.

"...Bakusquad..?" Kirishima asked.

"You, me, Sero, Bakugou and Mina!"

"Oooh... Sure!" Kirishima agreed. "You invite Sero I'll try get Bakugou."

"Good luck." Denki nodded, Kirishima nodded back to him and the went in different directions.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima forced a smile, Bakugou turned his focus away from the TV to look at the shark.

"Stop forcing the smile you stupid idiot." that made Kirishima actually smile.

"And now you're actually smiling, whatever." Bakugou said as he went back to watching the tv.

"So, me and Kaminari was wondering if you want to come do an all-nighter." Kirishima said. "Please? It will just be the Bakusquad."

"What the fuck is a Bakusquad?" Bakugou asked confused.

"It's me, you, Kaminari, Sero and Mina." Kirishima explained. "Kaminari came up with it."

"If he put as much effort into his tests as he does to stupid names he'd be a genius." Bakugou grunted.

"Kami? A genius? I'd love to see that." Sero laughed, Kirishima turned around to his friends, as he did that he seen Kaminari give Sero a electric shock.

"Can people not pick on me for a day?" Kaminari whined.

"Nah, it's our job when we don't have to study." Kirishima slightly chuckled.

"So are you coming Sero?" Kirishima asked. Sero whispered 'that's what she asked ' under his breath.

"Yeah, we all suck at all-nighters."

"True. . . Bakubro are you coming?" Kaminari asked.

"Why the fuck would I?" he spat.

"Why the 'fuck' not?" Sero asked.

"I would rather work out and study unlike you stupid fuckers."

"Winter break... And you'd rather study?" Sero asked

"Now if I think about it you are the smartest in the squad. . ." Kami said not hearing that Sero asked anything.

"I'M NOT IN A FUCKING SQUAD!" Bakugou harshly yelled.

"Well, yeah there's the DekuSquad and the BakuSquad." Kaminari points out.

"BakuSquad sounds better." Kirishima commented.

"That's the point." Kaminari laughed.

"Why is my name in the name of it?" Bakugou asked calmed.

"We kind of just threw our selfs on you." Kirishima laughed.

"Anyway, please join us, Mina can't because of rules plus shes hanging out with her friends." Kami begged.

"No."

"Please?"

"N.O."

"Pleaseeeee??"

"Fucking no you pika-shit."

"Pfft-- sounds like piece of shit." Sero laughed.

"Bakugou! You have a sense of humour!" Kirishima cheered.

"Everyone---  I mean most people do, hair-for-brains." Bakugou sighed.

that was some of the 'convincing'

Flashback over~

3rd person

Kirishima looked around himself, he could feel something watching him and it scared him. He was sitting in his dorm, Kaminari was spread out on the floor, Sero was next to Kami, Bakugou was on Kirishima's bed right up next to the wall and Kirishima himself was sitting next to Bakugou. 

"This is real, right?" He asked himself unsure, everything felt so surreal... Calm...

'Keep telling your self that.' his mind replied, there goes 'calm' part. 

"It's true, I'm here they're here, nothing wrong, nothing wrong." Kirishima grabbed his hair and rocked his body back and forward, bringing his knees right up to his chest repeating 'this is real' to himself.

'Remember what you're old friends said to you?

"They weren't my friends... these are my friends." Kirishima said letting out a shaky breath trying to ignore the voice and to calm himself down before he started to cry, sooner than he wanted it to be he started crying, he didn't realize until a tear dropped onto his arm.

'They said you're useless, they said you where shit, they said you should die, so why not?'

"I want to live." Kiri cried shaking.

'You'll be doing everyone a favour.'

b-but I don't want to die." he cried, he hated to cry, he thought it was unmanly when really it wasn't it means you can actually show your emotions without acting hard, everyone needs to cry every once in a while.

Depressing first part woop, anyway anyone know any books with TOP Bakugou? and one where HE ISN'T TRANS, A GIRL FUCKING... GENDER BENT?! it's driving me mad, I swear if I see one more book with Bakugou as a girl or with girl parts i'm gonna scream. There legit only 'girlfriend' Bakugou it's killing me.

hahaha... send help ; -;