//P r a g u e//

When Rayna finally woke up, the sun was shining fiercely overhead and it was after noon. She had been really tired after the flight and as soon as she had checked in with Sascha by her side, she'd bid the German goodbye and hit the bed.

She took a quick shower to freshen up and put on a plain white tee over dark blue jeans and comfy sneakers. Her stomach rumbled reminding her it had been well over eight hours since her last meal.

She shot a quick text to Sascha about it.

Rayna padded downstairs to the dining area

Rayna padded downstairs to the dining area. It was a buffet with a Middle eastern theme. The aroma of curries and grilled chicken made Rayna salivate. 

She looked around trying to locate her blond friend but frowned when she couldn't. She felt a tap on her shoulder followed by "Rayna?"

She turned around to find a tall guy with a polite smile on his face. Rayna instantly recognised the cut of the cheekbones and the jaw.

"Yeah." She replied with a smile.

He offered her a hand. "I'm Mischa Zverev. Sascha's, Alexander's brother." 

Rayna took it and nodded. "I know. I mean I know you as a player. And as Sascha's brother of course. He's mentioned you." She rambled in a nervous manner.

Mischa seemed to think it wasn't creepy because he chuckled. "Its great to finally meet you."

"Yeah, you too." Rayna said. "Um, he told me to meet him here but I can't find him."

"Well it's Sascha of course he's running late." Mischa said shaking his head.

"Is that his thing? He's not punctual?" Rayna asked.

"Yeah. You've never had to wait for him?" Mischa asked.

Rayna shook her head.

"Then you must be really special to my brother." He said and grabbed plates for her and him. He handed her a plate as they stood in la queue for the buffet.

"Maybe we should wait for him?" Rayna suggested looking at the door.

"You could. Or I could tell you embarassing stories from his childhood." Mischa offered with a mischievous smile.

"So waiting for a friend or having food and getting to hear embarassing stories about said friend. How will I ever choose?" Rayna said with a grin.

They quickly filled their plate with Middle Eastern delicacies and took a table not far from the door.

"So did he tell you about that one time he tried roasting marshmallows and..."