//L a v e r C u p//

After the quick trip to Zlute Lazne and the almost-kiss, the thought of which set Rayna's body ablaze and her toes curl, she'd gone to bed.

The next day she had met up with Mischa and Eva for breakfast in the dining area.

"Morning." She greeted as she took a seat opposite to Eva.

Eva gave her a smile, sipping on her orange juice.

"Hi, Rayna." Mischa said as he slid into seat beside Eva.

"I didn't mean to intrude. I'll go." Rayna said quickly shooting them an apologetic look.

"No, no, no. Stay." Mischa said with a smile. "Really, its fine."

"So Sascha is practising?" Rayna asked, taking a bite of her French toast.

Mischa nodded. "Laver Cup might not give real points but Sascha really wants to win it."

"The whole idea of it sounds really fun." Rayna gushed.

"So I was thinking about going out to explore a little and I needed company so wanna come?" Eva said waving her fork.

"Yes. Definitely." Rayna said excitedly.

"Well, you two might want to go shopping for the gala." Mischa said. Then to Eva he asked,"Did you get a dress with you?"

"No. And what gala?" Eva asked confused. Rayna reflected Eva's emotions.

"The Player's night gala. Tomorrow." Mischa informed. "Did I not tell you this?"

"No, you didn't." Eva said with a scowl. But then her expression morphed into one of excitement. "But this means we get to shop in a foreign city!"

Rayna gave out a laugh. "I'd love to help you out."

"You're going too, Rayna, aren't you?" Mischa asked.

"I don't know. Sascha didn't tell me anything." Rayna said with a shrug.

"He did tell me something about asking you. Maybe he didn't get a chance. But hey..." Mischa said and gestured her to come closer.

Rayna's eyebrow quirked up as she leaned over the table.

"Since all players will attend it, you get to meet Roger. Rafa, Domi, Isner and yeah." Mischa whispered. Then laughed at the look on Rayna's face.

Her face was probably red from resisting the urge to squeal and clap her hands like a two year old.

She took a deep breath, a broad smile spreading on her face and said,"I'm definitely coming."

"And another Roger fan." Eva remarked in a teasing tone.

"I mean he's Roger." Rayna said like it was reason enough.

Eva just shook her head in response.

---

Prague was truly an exqusite country. The streets, the people, the food- all of it made Rayna incredibly glad that she had agreed to attend the laver cup.

Rayna loved her sister (obviously) but back home, she was a twenty year old gaurdian to her little sister. She couldn't stay out late without feeling guilty.

But here in Prague, she could stay out, have fun without any restrictions. She had checked up on Joey everyday and she was glad her sister seemed to be having fun on her trip.

"Rayna?" Eva's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah?" Rayna asked.

They were in a cab waiting for the light to turn green.