He's so Gentle

"There's no sunshine
This impossible year
Only black days and sky grey
And clouds full of fear
And storms full of sorrow
That won't disappear
Just typhoons and monsoons
This impossible year"

(SMUT and shit) Being a hormonal, angry teen and having a penis doesn't help writing this 0_0. I'll announce when the smut happens and ends.

***

"Frank!" I giggled as he picked me up and threw me on the master bed. We're on our honeymoon in a luxurious hotel next to one of California's beaches. 

All I wore was a black see-through negligee and black lace panties while Frank was wearing only his unbuttoned black dress shirt. I could see all of his tattoos and I sighed contentedly. Frank got on top of me and in between my legs, using his forearms to support his weight. He starts kissing down my neck and I let out a shaky moan, wrapping my legs around his waist. He leans up and kisses my lips. I smile through the contact and use one of my hands to stroke his face.

SMUT IF UR INNOCENT SKIP

Frank goes down and presses his lips against my panties, making gasp and buck my hips up at the unexpected contact. "Oh Frank," I breathed, rocking my hips against his face. 

Frank slowly took off my panties and dropped them on the floor so that he's now face to face with my erection, pink and weeping pre-come on my stomach. He kisses the tip and massages my balls, the sensation too much for me to bear. (a/n oh shet that sounds hottt)

I moan desperately and my hips move to their own accord, making Frank smirk. He gets up and gets the lube. He squirts some on his fingers before coming down and massaging my rim. "Frank," I whined, squirming. Frank uses one arm to hold me down as he thrusts one finger in. I gasp, enjoying the feeling. He grazes my prostate and I let out a high-pitched whine. "Right there," I panted, using one hand to tangle my fingers in his hair. Frank adds a second finger and the pace goes faster. I push my hips down to meet his thrusts.

Frank finally adds a third finger and goes as fast as he could, reducing me into a moaning mess underneath him. Frank chuckles and takes my cock in his mouth, making me gasp and thrust my hips up. It's too much-way too much for my to process and I'm about to come-

Frank pulls himself off of me and I whine, squirming on the bed. I was right there. Frank lubes up his dick and proceeds to get on top of me. I wrap my legs around him and he held onto my hipbones. Frank slowly pushes himself in me and we moan in unison He just stays in that position and looks at me in the eyes.

"You okay?" He asks me. I nod and gasped as he snapped his hips forcefully and unexpectedly. He continues at that pace and I moan desperately, so close to my orgasm. Frank slows down a little, panting at the sight of me. He laughs breathily and asks me, "Do you wanna go kill someone with me?"

(I guess smut ends here but like read what frank said cause its important)

Whoa there. Frank, as much as I love you, I can't kill somebody. If I get caught, I won't get to be with you! That's a fate worst than death, to never see the love of my life again.

I shook my head. "No," I replied, looking at Frank in the eyes. "I don't." 

Frank frowns and pulls out of me, obviously not in the mood anymore. "Frank!" I exclaimed, doing my best to go to him. He buttons up his dress shirt and avoids my gaze. I grab his wrist.

"What do you want?" Frank drawled, looking at me nearly in disdain. 

I let go of him, surprised he's talking to me like this. This isn't like his usual self. He looks annoyed, even aggravated at me.

"Hey, talk to me," I coaxed, my voice soft. He turns to me, his expression neutral.

"Gee..." Frank sighed, "Can you at least come with me?"

I guess that's fair.... I could keep watch, and I wouldn't actually be killing anybody. I could check if anybody comes so they could keep quiet.

I nod. "Okay," I agreed, wrapping my fingers around Frank's tattooed ones.

"I'm in the mood again!" Frank announces, gently laying me on the bed. He takes his dress shirt off and I laugh, ready to give everything he'll give me.

(gerard and frank have sum buttsecks, very much hot 😩 👌 💦 also gerard bottoms sorry not sorry)

***

It's kinda short and a little rushed, but I just wanted to post something for this story. I have a really good feeling about this fic...
Do y'all think I should make Frank die or Gee die or both die? Or none die? You can say the request in the comments! 

Bye~