Discovery

"Boy look at you looking at me
I know you don't understand
You  could be a bad motherfucker
But that don't make you a man
Now you're just another one of my problems
Because you got out of hand
We won't survive we're sinking into the sand"

Media: Lindsey Ballato...she's important.
***

I woke up next to my girlfriend, Jamia. I snuggled close to her, humming softly. 

"Wake up, Lindsey!" Jamia giggled, shaking me slightly. We were in a hotel room, my bandmates in the room next to us. I just don't know which one...

I'm in a band called "Mindless Self Indulgence," and it's pretty cool. I play the bass guitar. Jamia wanted to stick with me so I made her our roadie; she'll help us out with our equipment.

Once I changed myself, I grabbed my bass guitar and went outside to knock on the doors.

"Jimmy!" I called out, "Steven, Kitty... where are you guys?" Jamia followed me looking around for any sign of them. I know they're here; my bandmates always sleep in during hotel night!

"Come on, we need to go soon...!" I knocked on another door but it was open. I tentatively walked in, looking around.

What I saw was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

There's a man... his chest was shot and he was covered in blood. There were blood and some white stuff on the messy sheets of the bed. The furniture was tipped over and broken like someone was struggling and fighting.

I run over to the man, putting two fingers on his wrist. He has a pulse, but it's very faint. I breathed heavily, panicking at the scene before me.

Jamia shrieked and asked me what the fuck happened. She looked around the room, a hand over her mouth.

"I dunno what happened!" I exclaimed, my hands shaking. "C-call 911!"

***

ooh, new characters!

I'm excited.