2016 - The New GG from YG

July 2016

They were in the middle of comeback preparations and it was one of those rare days where the boys had been given a day off. Some had opted to stay at home and rest while others had called their friends to hang out.

Jungkook was one of those who chose to stay at the dorm but instead of resting he was in his room watching video editing tutorials on youtube. He was fascinated with some of the new info he himself would like to try.

Jungkook finally took a break and stretched his muscles. After all, he had been at it for quite a few hours based on the large number of empty ramyeon cups and snacks piled on his table.

He was in the middle of cleaning up when he heard the notification from his phone. He reached out for it and saw that it was a message from Bambam in their 97-liner group chat.

He was contemplating wether to ignore it since he had planned to look up reviews on editing softwares but the spamming noises were too distracting. He sighed and plopped down on his bed before opening the gc.

Bamie97: Everyone!!!!!!!!

Bamie97: Somebody will be joining us soon.

Bamie97: My childhood friend from Thailand is finally gonna debut.

Yuggie: Of course she's from Thailand. Why state the obvious?

Bamie97: Shut it! Btw the group's name is Blackpink. Cool right?

When? :JeonJK

Bamie97: Their MV is gonna drop on August 8.

Bamie97: You bitches better watch it and pump up the views.

Bamie97: Ooooh @/JeonJk FYI they're the new gg from YG.

seen 6:08pm

Bamie97: Hey that rhymed!

LeeDK: seriously?

KMingyu: What's her name?

Bamie97: Lalisa, but she goes by Lisa. I think...

NCTJae: You think?

Bamie97: Yeah, I'm pretty sure she shortened it to Lisa. There are two 97 liners in their group so I'll be adding them soon.

Bamie97: I mean, I'll add Lisa then she'll add her member.

Bamie97: I think the other 97-liner's name is Rose.

LeeDK: "I think".... are you sure you're even friends?

17TH8: What's their concept?

Bamie97: Dude. It's YG. Do you even have to ask?

Bamie97: @/LeeDK I'll remember this if you ever ask for their numbers 😏

17TH8: Lol. I apologize masternim 😑

LeeDK: @/Bamie97 🙃 I can just ask them myself? 😐

2Jihyo: Yes! Finally another girl! I think I'm losing my brain cells every time I open this gc.

Yuggie: Who you calling stupid?

2Jihyo: 😑😑😑😑

2Jihyo: Add her pali! We only have 3 girls in this gc. I need more of that XX Chromosome.

NCTJae: ohhhh. Did not know you swing that way babe😏

2Jihyo: @/Yuggie 👆here's the answer to your question 🤦‍♀️ sometimes I ask myself why did I even......

JEunbi: 😂 because according to you "the boy is hot af"

KMingyu: ewwwww 🤢

17TH8: yah @/JEunbi nobody needs to know what's going on inside @/2Jihyo dirty mind

NCTJae: awww babe 😘

2Jihyo: @/JEunbi ihysm rn

JEunbi: 🤷🏼‍♀️

JEunbi: anyway.... Did I see it right? There will be more girls to hang out with!!!!

MinMinMina: Yah! @/JeonJK why are you not reacting to the fact this new gg is from YG?

Bamie97: gg from yg 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Yugie: @/2Jihyo are you sure it ain't 👆

Bamie97: 😡😡😡😡

Yugie: ✌️

Bamie97: ☺️

KMingyu: 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

JEunbi: 😂 @/Jeon JK. Someone can finally hook you up with Bigbang sunbae-nims

MinMinMina: I'm betting he's scouring the internet rn 😏

MinMinMina: Did you see? The little shit left us at seen after Bambam mentioned the new group was from YG.

Yugie: Trust me, he's probably the most hyped out of everyone 😂

Bamie97: LMAO True! 😂

seen by Yugie, JEunbi, MinMinMina, 2Jihyo, LeeDK, 17TH8, KMingyu, NCTJae

A/N: A double update because even though I missed 95% of the MMA's, I was still able to catch the most important part which is BTS winning Best Album of the Year and Best Artist of the Year!!! The selfie attacks are already starting 😂 Congratulations BTS, ARMY and BigHit!!! I am just so hyped rn 😅

Btw, I saw the fancam of Kookie legit pausing so he can dance to hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du 🤣 Why is this boy so extra? 😂