2020 - La la la line

October 2020

Another dating scandal had broken out and this time there was no denial from the agency of the alleged couple.

The two had been so careful, leaving nothing to chance and still they got caught. Their secret dates plastered in every news site.

Apparently they were the mid year couple revelation.

Jungkook let out a grunt of disgust. Does Dispatch have some hidden stash of celebrity couples? Do they fucking do a lottery or something to choose which one they should reveal next?

He looks at the wasted man before him, then catching site of two others who had gathered there to console their friend.

"Bam? You're wasted man, let's go home." But said man just shook his head, hugging the soju bottle like it was life itself. He was being stubborn as always.

Jungkook looked helplessly at Yugyeom, hoping he would be able to convince his member to go home and sleep off the hang over. He only received a shrug, knowing that Bambam wasn't wasted enough not to cause a ruckus if they forcefully carry him home.

He sighed. It had been a hellish week. It had started when Lisa barged into his studio in panic.

He almost had a heart attack when he saw the state his fiancée was in. Immediately leaving the comfort of his chair, he helped Lisa upright, letting her lean on him for support. "Love? What happened?"

"Jungkook," she whimpered.

"What?" His heart was beating fast, surely nothing good would come out at whatever news she brought with her.

"Bambam..." He scrunched his eyebrows together at the mention of their friend. "Bambam and Mina, they're all over the news."

"What did we do wrong? It's only been three months? Three blissful months before everything just went to hell," Bambam slurred looking cross eyed at Jungkook. "JK! Jungkook! Kookie-aaaaah! You and Lisa hid for three years and I could only do it for three months. Unfair! So so so unfair. Didn't even see it coming. I'd have given them money you know, if that's what they wanted, just to shut their mouths. I'd be all— take it all you money hungry hoes!"

"I don't know man," it was the truth. He truly did not know if it was just pure luck on their part or if their companies had dealt with it without them knowing.

"You lucky bastard. I hate you," he accused and if looks could kill, Jungkook would be dead, but just as easily his expression changed drastically. "Ani ani ani! That's not true. I love you bro. I love you to the moon and back!" He shouted, gaining the attention of the neighboring tables.

Jungkook stiffled his laugh at the sudden declaration and answered with, "I love you too bro." The other two with him shamelessly laughed at their bromance.

They stood out like a sore thumb, four men covered to the tip. Good thing everyone was hazy in mind, thanks to the amount of alcohol they consumed, that they did not question the obvious oddity.

"I'm losing my mind here. It feels like everyone is against us." He wasn't sure but Jungkook thought he heard a slight sniffle from Bambam and it hurt him to hear it.