2025 - Their Haven

The crew were setting up outside a house built from wood, glass and stone.

The design would have stood out in the city of Seoul but here in Namyanju where lush greens and hills surrounded the area, the home was picturesque and the crew had expressed their amazement upon their arrival.

It was an ideal place the couple had chosen. Though considered a city with a rich heritage it was not as flocked by tourists in comparison to it's neighbouring area, Gapyeong. Moreover it was only a two to three hour drive to Seoul.

Once ready, the camera and crew slowly made their way to the glass door where Lisa was ready to greet the viewers. Yes, this time they were expected. After all it was rude to just show up unannounced in someone else's home. Especially if said property was gated for privacy.

"Annyeonghaseyo yorobun! Welcome to our home!" Lisa greeted happily while walking backwards.

If the crew had been amazed by the exterior of their home, it was nothing compared to their reaction to it's interior. It was of high ceilings and warm lights. The simple beige furniture with splashes of color made the room cozy and inviting. It was minimalistic at best, they had left the wooden walls mostly unmarred except for a two framed photographs.

As the house was situated on a hill, they could see a great view from the wall to ceiling glass window that was dominated the living room.

Lisa gave a short tour of the first floor. It was an open plan area where they could see the kitchen and dining room on it's a adjacent right. And private rooms on the other.

"This side of the house are where the rooms are. We have five bedrooms in total. One on the floor lower where we also have the entertainment room, our studio and my dark room. This floor has the master's bedroom and the floor above it has the three others. Let's get you guys upstairs where my husband is."

The crew had expected Lisa to open one of the bedroom doors. They were surprised by another set of stairs on the second floor.

"It's not noticeable from the front of the house but yeah we have a third floor. Sort of."

She giggled as excitement coursed through her at the thought of sharing one of her favourite parts of their home.

"This is the reason why we don't frequent the rooftop in near Namsan anymore. And I think some of our followers on sns would find it very familiar."

She opened the wooden door and the camera followed her to what viewers would infinitely talk about for a long time.

"So what do you guys think?"

It was unlike the rooftop both had shown on the last episode. Where that rooftop was improved with time, this one was meticulously planned and designed.

Stepping out at a wooden deck, they were greeted by the magnificent view of blue skies and rolling hills. As the door had been situated at the center of the rooftop there were two indoor spaces on each side side that was mostly covered in glass. An office on it's left and a small bedroom on its right.

The left side of the deck was extended where you can find a jacuzzi and an outdoor kitchen with a large picnic table that could sit up to 10 people. One can even sunbathe on the roof tiles which was also accessible from the rooftop.