BONUS: Birthday Girl

March 27, 2019
07:44 AM

Jungkook arrived at Blackpink's dorm early in the morning, sure that Lisa was still away in dreamland.

Jennie noona had rolled her eyes seeing him at an early hour but let him in anyway. He chirped a good morning only to get a grunt in return. That noona was a living zombie without her morning coffee. 

He followed Jennie noona in the kitchen as she starts making her daily dose of caffeine.

"What do you have there Jungkook?" Talking about the brown bag he was carrying. Setting it on the table, he took out one item after another.

Seeing the muffins Jennie noona attempted to grab one, only to be stopped by him. "Na uh noona. These are special muffins I ordered and the birthday girl's favourite. Here, I brought another box of treats for you and the girls."

Jennie noona looked cute as she tip toed so she could mess with his hair. "I knew there was reason I liked you Jeon."

"Pffft. You only say that when I come bearing food."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Please kid you wouldn't be here right now if we didn't approve of you for our Lili. It just so happens I only show my appreciation the same time you have these tasty munchies with you."

Jungkook smiled, it was after all a rare site to see noona flashing her gummy smile this early in the day.

"Do you need any help?"

"Ani I've got this."

Nodding, she grabbed her coffee and two muffins before walking out.

Jungkook hummed a random tune as he neatly transferred the food to plated and placed them carefully on a tray. He finished the look a slim vase with one stem of rose. Most of it had been store bought except for the seaweed soup he made personally. After all a birthday wouldn't be complete if there was no seaweed soup.

"You are one fool in love Jungkook-ah." He heard Jisoo noona from behind.

Jungkook looked back and grinned. "Good morning noona!"

Jisoo scoffed at the kid who wasn't even denying the accusation. But then again, she'd have his head if he does. Jisoo's lips lifted at the younger's eagerness.

"Noona. You all remember the plan right?"

"Oh my god. Would you quit worrying about that? It's not rocket science Jungkook." She complained after taking one muffin from the box

The maknae shrugged not understanding her exasperation. "If you'll excuse me noona, I have to wake up the birthday girl. Bye!"

He balanced the tray on both hands, taking careful steps so as not to spill the hot beverage or keep the fragile vase from tumbling unto the food.

Jungkook passed Chaeyoung greeting her a good morning on his way to Lisa's room. She playfully answered with a reminder. "Make sure you don't take too long, you know we have that spa appointment at nine. Oh and incase you forget, me and the girls are here so keep it PG!"

Jungkook only laughed at his friend before quietly opening Lisa's door. He set the tray on the table beside her bed and opened her curtains. Jungkook bit his lip in guilt as he sees how high the sun already was.