2017 - A Different Ending

August 2017

MyLali: Good morning from
land of the rising sun! The view
from our hotel is beautiful. Look!

MyLali: I woke up early so I could take some photos and I can't wait to show them to you! Have a great day Kookie! We're starting our day early today too and won't have my phone for most of itbecause of scheds 😫Sent 6:44 AM

could take some photos and I
can't wait to show them to you!
Have a great day Kookie!
We're starting our day early
today too and won't have my
phone for most of it
because of scheds 😫
Sent 6:44 AM

It was nine in the morning and Jungkook just woke up from his alarm. Yes from his alarm because unlike popular belief he can actually wake up  without someone pinching his nipples.

Checking his phone for messages first thing in the morning has become his habit. Well to be more accurate, it was checking messages from Lisa.

He saw her text and groaned audibly. The girls' schedule shouldn't have started until 10 AM today hence the alarm he set up.

Feeling discouraged, he texted back:

Good morning to you too :Me
Doll. I doubt it's morning when
you finally see this though 🥺 I
miss you and can't wait to see
your photos. Take care today
and call me if you're free. I don't
have much going on today.

After replying he carelessly tossed his phone. He doesn't care if he sounded clingy as fuck. He misses her. It's been three weeks of missed texts and calls. It was frustrating as hell.

It's not like it was the first time this has happened to them but even when he had been in the US, the longest they didn't video chat each other was one week. There wasn't even a time difference between Korea and Japan yet they couldn't get hold of each other for three fucking weeks.

Jungkook covered his face with a pillow and screamed.

Frantic knocks were soon heard from his door. "Yah Jungkook-ah are you okay?" Jimin hyung's question was followed by an attempt to open the locked door.

"I'm fine hyung!" he shouted.

"Aissh this kid. You had me worried for a sec. Jin hyung asked me to tell you to get your ass downstairs and eat breakfast." He heard some grumbling from his hyung but he didn't care to decipher as his day was already starting off on a bad note.

He walked towards the bathroom to get ready. Feeling refreshed after a quick shower, he dried himself and walked towards the vanity to shave. Half way through, his ears perked up when he heard his phone ring.

Ring Ring

Thinking it was Lisa, he rushed out half naked with only a towel and half of his jaw covered in shaving cream.