2018 - Upsurge of Fear

December 2018

The entire nation is buzzing with the news that the golden maknae of BTS is rumoured to be dating a fellow idol.

Photos of BTS Jungkook and Twice Mina have been circulating the internet.

The two were caught exiting a luxury brand store with shopping bags in both hands.

It was no secret that BTS had been busy with their world tours and had just landed in Korea for a short break. Perhaps this is the act of a loving boyfriend making it up to his girlfriend?

Adding fuel to fire, the matching white hoodies both idols wore is a—

Lisa skipped the rest of the nonsense and went to reading the comments from knetz.

KookieISmine: Lol, what? Kookie why would you even f-🤬 date that ugly b-🤬!!!

StanJK: @KookieISmine ikr? Gotta get him some new glasses during the next fanmeet. Baby needs em bad!

bangtan7not1: urrggghhh. I don't want him to have a gf yet. I'm not ready for my baby to grow up. Please say it isn't true Bang PD-nim!

xxBunnyKook: Kookie no! I want you with Yerin not with some JYP trash.

2ot9: Excuse me? Bitches please, your oppa would be lucky to even be graced by our queen Mina.

bangbangtan: Everyone please calm your asses down. They ain't confirming nothing and if they do, why should your opinions matter? 😒

mrsJeon: what??? Jeon Jungkook explain yourself! 😡

Liskook: hear that? That's the sound of my heart breaking.... 😭

mikook: @Liskook no bae that sounds like your ship sinking 😈

jeonTzuyu: what? Why Mina not Tzuyu? No offense to Mina but Tzuyu looks better with Jungkook!

Lisa locked phone after that. She couldn't take reading anymore of the hate people kept on spurring.

It hasn't been the best morning, especially when she was woken up only to be greeted with this kind of garbage.

She covered her face with the pillow and screamed. Lalisa Manoban was furious.

Not because she was jealous but because of how petty people could be.

Fans think they own their idols when in fact they don't. Why do they keep on crossing the line? Idols are humans too, hence they have the right to live their life as they want.

"Who are they to decide on anything we do in our personal lives?" She asked no one in particular.

In her frustration, Lisa couldn't help the tears that escaped from her eyes. She was overwhelmed because behind the anger that she was feeling there was a deep seated fear for her relationship with Jungkook.

Is this what we'll be facing when the time comes? We've been lucky so far but for how long can we keep this up? Can we keep it a secret for two more years? What happens if someone catches us before then?

We love each other. Their opinion won't drive us apart right? Please don't let it be so bad that it would come to a point where I have to choose between the two. Because I honestly don't know what I would do. I don't think I can give up either of the two.

Lisa whimpered even more at the thoughts running around her mind. She tried composing herself, breathing in and out, wiping her tears.

Still trying to calm herself, she heard the notification from her phone. She grabbed the device and saw that it was a message from the group chat.