2017 - Stairway Musings

July 2017

Lisa was on cloud nine. Their latest single, As if it's Your Last, had garnered positive responses and even achieved world charts. Not only that, but they would soon be starting with their Japan activities beginning with their very own showcase in less than a forth night. August and September are going to be hectic for her and the girls as they would mostly be staying in Japan for the promotions, performances and TV appearances.

She was giddy with excitement at having such a packed schedule and of course performing in front of her precious Blinks. She and her unnies had been brushing up on their Japanese. They even talk to each other in the language as much as possible.

But of course her group is not the only one who are going to be busy bees for the next few months. Lisa heard from a very reliable source a.k.a Jungkook that BTS were in the midst of preparing for their next comeback. Though the little shit wouldn't let her hear any of the tracks. Lisa thinks it's grossly unfair of him as he had the privilege of hearing their new single before it was released.

"We're here," she heard manager oppa say.

The boys had just gotten back from Sapporo and she wanted to see them. She had missed them especially her Kookie.

She had already texted Jungkook that she'd be dropping by today with snacks. She didn't say time as her little revenge.

Seeing the ominuos black door, she silently groaned at what awaits her as she enters. Lisa had been dropped off at BigHit's back entrance. The one they use for their celebrity guests. This entrance insured that they wouldn't meet any of the staffs, it's perfect really if it wasn't for the endless flight of stairs. No elevator was in site which is exactly why she and their group of friends didn't frequent the place as much. If they happen to want to hang out it would mostly happen in JYP or in Sub Rosa.

Lisa sighed and started her trudge upstairs. She thanked the heavens Jungkook had informed her that they would be locked away in the practice room instead of the studio. At least she only had to suffer five floors instead of six.

She was slightly panting when she reached the designated floor. She walked towards the familiar hall, glad the other doors were closed.

When she got into the Bangtan's practice room, she was surprised it was open. Lisa sneaked a peek and her eyes widened at what she saw. The boys had taken a break as they had visitors inside— Mamamoo sunbaenims.

As much as she would like to say hi to them as she was a big fan, she couldn't. Except for their members, 97 liner friends, managers and probably their sajangnims, no one knew of her friendship with Jungkook and they wanted things to stay that way for now.

Seeing as how the girls were waving and bowing to the boys, she deduced that they would soon be leaving. She immediately ran back to the stairs in order to hide.

Just when she thought she was safe, she slapped her forehead at her idiocy.

Of course they would use this way to exit paboya!

Lisa saw the knob turn and she suddenly leaped towards the upper floor in a hurry, almost tripping in her haste.

So much for being thankful. You still ended up climbing six floors.

"We'll listen to the track Byul and tell you what we think about it. Thank you for making the time to come visit us," she heard Namjoon oppa say.

"Thanks Joon. Oh and tell Jin I'll meet him tonight with the rest of the gang! Bye!" Moonbyul sunbaenim replies.

"I'll see you off downstairs noonas," volunteered Jungkook.

"Perfect! Because I need to talk to you anyway. Bye boys!" Lisa heard, guessing it was Yongsun-sunbaenim.